Birthday girl

Y/n PoV

I woke up really tired . I have set today and my phone was blowing up. I got up attempted to do my bed and ran into bathroom so tired . Running shoes water as I brushed my teeth looking at the under bags under my eyes . I couldn't stay wake but I had to I wash my face as I got into shower I couldn't stop daydreaming about my husband and the fact I'm only in my late 20s and I'm married with the right person but I still I gotta do what I need too do .

I want to inspire as many people as I can and be able to enjoy things I have I'm so grateful for things I have.

I grab my comfy clothing and got changed , trying not to fall asleep I called my Uber and ended up falling asleep in the car . Then my Uber opened the door "s**** I'm sorry" I apologise getting out of the car

I get onto set and I see everyone looking at me and I go to my trailer as I opened my door to see balloons and gifts.

Seriously it's today . My birthday, to be honest I was counting down not because I was excited but the depression came with it being excited to just cry in my room.  It hasn't been that bad since I was younger but I still I am careful , it means a lot to everyone that it's my birthday to me not as much . I smile looking at the cards and gifts they were cute . I got call from my mum

"Hey mum"

"Happy birthday to you" she started singing

"Thank you mum , how are you" i asked trying to deflect

"I'm okay and I gotta go I'm on set" I tell her yawning

"Okay I love you"

"I love you and bye mum" I say ending the phone call

My hair stylist and my make up artist came

"Birthday girl how are you doing" they said cheery

"I'm doing okay , how are you both"

"Good just happy for you"

C/n PoV

I woke up with arms wrapped around me .

"Mia wake up" I tell her trying not wake her up she was tired from travelling from her mums house. Mia was y/n niece and her mum dad were dealing with marriage issues and she loved being with y/n and me , I was willing take her and this could be good practise . I have always wanted to be dad. Mia has been having rough time sleeping so I have always slept on floor next too her but just find her floor next to me.

"Mmm, five more minutes pwease" she asked half awake

"Okay five more minutes" I say , "Mia are you having bad dreams"

Since she came here she been having nightmares because she thought her parents were going to get divorce and tried to assure her as much as I can but I don't know myself .  I always made sure she slept before me .

                      Y/n PoV

The director had me doing the hardest scene we were doing crying , happiness and screaming all in one day . Amount of retakes we took because I ding feel like it was enough.

Finally it reached 7pm we we're done and I just wanted go home and asleep.  My husband was staying at our house as I was at hotel since I was  filming and I missed him so him so much .His been taking care of Mia she loves him like you know how you got excited to see that one person in your family is not your cousin or your parents . That was him .  We meant up when we could we weren't that far but I never came home I didn't get chance too it's been 4 months since I have properly see him.