Playing with emotions

Request from @rosepvzfan 💞Y/n PoV

Y/n PoV

I had crush on this really pretty guy he went to my school and I have liked him for longest and we talk a lot but in group settings.

Spring fling was coming , I was going to ask him out.

He was so beautiful his e/c eyes and the  way he smiled so much when he did well in a test . I loved moments were be  would be reading book in class and I would never know where I was and he would always whisper the part while smirking . He was everything not just pretty face but I caught him once playing bass and the way his fingers played with the string. He looked up at me and I quickly walked away , that boy he would always tease me about it .

"Earth to y/n" y/b/n said trying get my attention
"Mmm" i hummed

"Are you going to continue to look at c/n" she asked

"I was not"

"You so we're" she teased me

I loved my best friend , she realised a lot things about me even before I do but she was prettier then me and every guys type , me on the other hand I had no love life what's so ever . I just felt out of place as usual and it sucked because so many people knew me but I didn't feel like asset or offering anything to anyone , I felt out of place and left out constantly.

"Y/n what are you thinking about" she asked trying pull me back to the present "urm nothing let's go to class" I scratch my neck

We leave as usual biology is very long but I stay focused  they were two things I really wanted , c/n to like me but to go to my dream university .

I always wanted to move to different state and see how people were like else where . I loved dancing so much I used to go as a kid and I continued it , I just never really thought about giving it up .

Skip to next week

There's 3 days until spring fling , my dress was already picked but I still haven't asked c/n out. I just couldn't do it , he was around his friends all time . Until I decided to stop beating around the bush and I walked confidently to him as I got to the corner saw him talking to y/b/n.

"I really like you , y/b/n your pretty and sweet , would you go to spring fling with me"he asked
smiling

My heart dropped . He liked my best friend and I liked him . I wasn't completely sad to point I would want to cry but I felt my eyes tear up I didn't want to be here , it just sucked I guess , but I had to grow up and know that he wasn't made for me. He wasn't mine to belong to.

"I'm sorry I can't , I like your best friend" she admits , "your amazing guy , trust me I know girls who are practically are in love with you"

"Oh - n- it's cool" he stutters as his smile turns into frown , he walks away from her and I could see his body language change and I wanted to go hug him but he wanted her not me and I just didn't and couldn't stay , I left. I got in my car and I played why her not me by grace cater started playing . I really thought about the situation and I was going to forget him but I couldn't all I could think about his e/c looking at me and flashbacks of the water fights we had as group and the way he would protect me .