Late night

C/n PoV

3 years ago

C/n PoV

I couldn't sit close to her on  the panel , she was so beautiful in the ethereal way . I couldn't believe I got to work with her she was everything I wanted. I sat two seats down and every time she spoke I couldn't help but really focus on how her smile brights up at a compliment or how nervous she looked when  she was asked  broad question but still she was able to speak flawlessly and passionate.

"How was it like working with c/n"

She looked at the person who asked the question
"His one of the most talented people I have worked  with and his so much fun on set and I couldn't do my part without him , he was there for everything"

She looked at me " thank you"

I shakes my head and smiled

Later on that day we headed to the red carpet and she looked amazing from the glitter on her neck to the dress that shined her personality. The details in rings that matched her dangling earrings as I walked up to her my mouth drops she was everything. I didn't want to do much , we took photos and I saw the sun kiss her (body colour) skin  , I put my arms around her she snuggle up to me and I looked at her like she was only one existed . To me she was.

The rest of night was beautiful she got all applauds and congrats she deserves and she thanked me again , I don't think I need it but she was so graceful . We headed to after party we talked for so long until our other co star who had crush on her talked to her and I felt my stomach hurt , I felt sick and I felt my body tense . I went back to my friends she practically asked if I was okay ,of course I lied and left early.

Back to now

I was at after party for film event I felt my phone buzz constantly

Incoming call mon amour ☺️🥰

Hey

"Hey is everything okay , are you okay" I start going to panic mode

"No , I'm okay, I just wanted to hear your voice, you can go back to your party"

"Mmm , I am glad you called and I could spare few minutes before my friends start asking for me"

"Your trying get Kio and Naveen to hurt me" she jokes

I laugh "they will understand"

She changes call to FaceTime " I also wanted your opinion the dress" I saw her in black straps spaghetti dress thats

She stood up and did a spin "wow your so beautiful, sometimes I found it hard to believe I married you"

"Don't do that" she said smiling

"I can't help it but I should let you go to set"

" okay I love you" she blows kiss

Then I see her face stop as she hears music getting played outside of her trailer and she starts dancing .

I looked her with admiration she such amazing dancer and she started singing

"The BADEST of them all , you wanna dance baby"

"Okay I need to go but I love you , don't get too drunk because I don't need you taking anymore seductive pics , last time my phone is blowing up"