Surpise

Y/n PoV

Working while your pregnant is fun until you have the  whole crew on you , like your incapable which you are  not .

I decided to call my husband . As it rang I didn't know what to say until I saw it end . His probably asleep. Being pregnant on the other side of country while your husband works in other is not easiest , he is consistently worried and I'm constantly needing him.

To think back to  the time  I got the role. It was like the scene from Hollywood where I was in the bath tub and he came in from work got into tub to tell me I got the role .  Times like this  I love the most as actor where me and my husband get to tell each other we get to be apart of dream movie.

I have got this I was raised by independent woman.

Ring ring

Shoot he wants to face time.

"Hey what's going on" I tried sound really happy and look as cute possible

"I just wanted to face time to say hi" he replied

"Oh hi , how was set"

"Good , you"

" mmm , urm its great"

"C/n" I heard a girl giggle

"Y/n I got go" he said not even looking me

"Clearly" I whisper

He turns his face to camera "what did you say" he asked paying full attention

"Nothing , I'm need on set have fun"

"I lo-

I ended the phone with him

C/n PoV

"So should we rehearse our lines" girl trying to get my attention , all I could think about is y/n .

Why did she end call so quickly.

"C/n and Alexa your need on set" director demanded and I left my phone in my trailer

After my scenes I call her again

"Heyy" i said smiling
She was not giving me any attention she ignored the fact I was there
She looked on screen to see my face
"What's wrong" she asked concerned
"Nothing , I'm sorry I miss you and you won't give me any attention"
"It's not even like that" she argued

"I miss you like crazy and I call you for whole week and you don't answer"

"C/n you act like you don't act too , I can't today I have late night shoots"

She ended call

I headed from work that night and it was raining heavily , I got to our house and took shower all I could think about her but I don't want to .

Y/n PoV

We finally wrapped up and I got my things ready for my flight , I was going to be flying over to surprise him but I don't think he wants see him, his been in this mood this whole month.

I'm so tired and the plane got delayed. So I'm annoyed waiting here for longest watching all these dumb shows.

"Flight (dream area)"

Finally. I get help from my management and fans of course stop me and I take photos and obviously talk to the parazzi who finally let me go as I attend my flight.

As aboard , I fall asleep I was so tired. As wake up for the rest of ride , I watch movies until I hear some whining kid and they mum
Telling her to be quiet  . I smile as soon that's going be  me and my kid.