Missing you

Y/n PoV

I was in the Uber coming back from my hair appointment, the city was so beautiful at midday . It reminded of the one time , c/n picked me up when got my hair done late night because he didn't want me to be alone at night as he knew how unsafe it was but it was honestly so sweetest moment when he saw me his face lit up and the hairdresser talking about how beautiful he was . He was smiling like idiot . He offered to pay and I was willing to pay but he did anyway .

How the girls like all in awe of how he does little things kiss my cheek and hold my fingers when he talks to him and hold my waist so I don't fall .

Ring ring

FaceTime in calling

"H- aren't you meant to be sleep" I asked

"Mmm , I just missed your call hours ago and I wanted to see pretty face"

I started giggling "I miss yours and your hair oh my gosh you grew out for your role"

"Mmm"

"I saw you posted , your actually silly how come you don't call me like that anymore" I said little hurt

"I'm scared your going to leave me" he joked but some sort of serious I gave him look "it's risk I'm not willing take"

"I'm not going anyway you know I love your weird side" I stick my tongue out

"Good to know" he says as he yawns

"You need to sleep I will call you another time"

"Okay , your hair looks amazing by the way"

"Thank youu"

"Je t'aime tellement" (I love you so much) he yawns

My mouth drops "what"

"You and French work so well together and mix tiredness so hot"

He just look at me "tiredness is not hot"

"Well it is when it comes to you , anyway I love you so much , sleep well"

"Will I love you more"

I end call

I took deep breath as I got home , knowing I was going be on flight for nine hours .

I made sure everything was packed and done

C/n PoV

I woke up really tired until I remembered how beautiful y/n is and how she is mine , even when I'm tired she knows how to make me happy.

I look at my phone

Actually I love you more

Not true at all . I will do anything for her I love her so much it hurts sometimes. I do miss her though , I look at the photos we took when we last together I look them think way I had my arm around her and her scent just filled room which followed with her laugh .

I had long day at set next day , I wish I could up back to her .I don't want be clingy , y/n is own person and I will see her some time , it's just with this film and the festival and it's hard to see her sometimes then she got her own projects and I'm proud of her.