Birthday sucks

Y/n PoV

I woke up to empty bed and all my clothes and shoes scattered on the floor .

Yesterday I had call from my fake best friends from when I was 6 year old asking to make plans with me for my birthday .

If was totally being honest I wanted to eat ice cream and cry in my bed all day .

"Mummy wake up" Y/D/N whispered reminding me from my thoughts

"Hey beautiful"  , I smiled at her she had the best part of me with light e/c eyes and her long h/c but her smile that was definitely from her dad .

She smiled at me she started curl her lips

"What's wrong" i asked

"Y/s/n won't help me pick out perfect outfit" she moaned

"How about I help you"

"No , no you can't because it's your day off" she protests

"I don't mind , plus I have the perfect outfit"

    "Really"

The frown was on her face immediately disappeared
I nodded I got out of bed and I went to her room and I saw huge pile of clothes

"You really tried on your own didn't you" I sighed bending down to give her hug

"I wish daddy was here but I know you still can do good job"

"I wish he was here too"

C/n was at work in different state shooting for film sequel , I knew that him going he would miss my birthday but I would never want to take a opportunity away for one silly day .

A day I don't even like it myself. But I wish could model right now but I have been doing photo shoot all week that runway is seeming so easy.

I pulled away looked through the mess and found a cute dress , she loved dressing up and I think she looked beautiful in anything , I gave birth to most beautiful and talented kids , that's only gift I needed.

"What do you think" I show her the outfit and her mouth immediately drops

"WOW"

"I love it , it's so pretty" she squealed

"Okay now your done would like to watch tv in mummy room"

"Yess"

She skipped joyfully all the way to our room , I miss him so much but it's okay just another month. This just many more birthdays alone but I'm not fully alone I have my two wonderful children.