In love with my best friend

Y/n PoV

I have been sick for the last two days with stomach bug , ugh I hate it  and for a whole year  I have been on set giving my best performance playing the  wife to mafia on  a show then a queen on  the field battles also has been so long , last time I saw my family was in quite while . Oh my gosh my best friend , me and c/n met on set and we instantly clicked after one convo . We spent time talking together for hours , we used to hit each other up all the time , of course when we had time off.

We always get caught laughing in photos and would give each other long hugs . Like one time I won Emmy gosh I was so  scared , walking  up those stairs and he gave me the biggest hug and told me how proud he was and he gives the best hugs honestly .

I miss him so much but we haven't spoken since that after party where I wore black little tight dress , we were talking as usual until we shared a moment where eyes we're deeply lost in each other's  , his smell was so good and he leaned in for kiss.

That night I craved my best friend in way I didn't want to and I kinda knew he was the pretty player , he had long list of exes who models and were drop dead gorgeous. 

But I pulled away as  I heard someone came into room and I just left .

Which is messed up and I kind decided to date someone for while but it didn't last as I knew I wanted c/n . It  was always him but I just felt so wrong for going for him , my friendship with his sister was amazing , she like sister to me  and I didn't know I really liked him until now ,
I know it's messed up .

I was getting ready to go to my mums house , she was having  a family reunion and I thought I should stop by  and see how everyone is doing.

I decided to go through insta , of course he pops up , it doesn't help he got hotter and prettier  .

I threw my phone on the other side of the bed and went to find some thing to wear .

I decide to wear a simple outfit , I was just going to chill at my mum house before coming back home to spend night alone watching a movie with glass champagne.

I was getting my bag ready to leave and spraying my favourite perfume , adding my Cartier rings until I saw my phone vibrate .
I   picked it up thinking it was my mum . Until I saw name c/n sister caller I'd.

I answer it "hey" she said sounding off completely

"I know you haven't spoken to c/n ages and I don't mean to pry on what's going on but could you come to our parents house , your the only one" she cuts off her self off before continuing  to speak

"I just didn't know who else could" she let out sigh

"I'm heading over right now I see you in few minutes"

"Okay thank you"

I sigh "see you there"

I end call as I head out of apartment , I got into my car started driving faster then normal , I kept making wrong turns , my hands got sweaty .