The meeting

Camilo x male reader

(Camilo’s POV are gonna be short since i don’t really know what to say for him at times.)

(Y/N POV)

“Ughhh, do I have to?”, I asked tiredly.

“Yes, everyone has to go introduce themselves.” My mom tells me. “That’s the whole reason we’re here.”

“Yeah but,”

“No buts, we’re going now, c’mon.” My mom says in a hurry. I groaned, changing my clothes to a yellow crop top with flowered lace on the ends and some indigo blue shorts, then heading out with my family. I look at my older brother, Gabriel, and wonder if he’s gonna try and flirt with one of the members of the Madrigals. Then, as if she heard what I was thinking, my older sister, Imelda asked him if he was gonna try and get with one of the family members.

“I’ll try, but I think the pretty one is already with someone.” He says.

As we headed to the house, our mom is already there knocking on the door. We saw the door open and saw an old woman appeared.

“Hello!”, my mom said eagerly. “We are the Garcias, I am Laura, my husband, Bruno, and my five children, Gabriel, Imelda, Esmeralda, Y/N, and Lori.”

“Greetings everybody,” the lady said. “My name is abuela Alma. Please head in, the table is already set up for you guys.”

As we walk in, we saw the table set up so perfect, I genuinely couldn’t believe it. Esmeralda, our personal perfectionist, looked at the table and was too stunned to speak. We all sat down and as I started looking around the house, another lady popped out of what I was guessing the kitchen, with food in her hands. I then started to realize the people around us. A buff girl that was hanging with my brother, a girl with glasses, a little kid with a tucan on his arm, and other people. What I noticed firstly was the kid with the yellow rauna by the stairs staring hard at me. Were they trying to intimidate me? Cause if so, two could play at that game. I stared back, which took them a back, then they walked towards the table. I was so focused on the kid, I didn’t hear my dad calling me until he snapped his fingers in front of me.

“Y/N, pay attention. She would like to know your gift.” My mom told me.

“Oh, my bad. I was born with a double gift”

“Is that so,” Alma looked at me “And what are they?”

“I can mirror people’s gift and the other is I can produce my own magic and use it however I please.”

“Very interesting.” She said. I decide to eat a bit, but I couldn’t stop noticing that the kid was still staring. What does he want?

(Camilo’s POV)

I couldn’t stop staring at, her? Him? I can’t tell, but either way they were attractive and I just can’t look anywhere else. Abuela stops talking to everyone so now everyone’s walking around getting to know each other more. Now’s my chance to talk to them.

I walk up to them in the kitchen and asked them a question.

(Y/N POV)

“So, what are you?”, the kid asked. I looked at him in disgust.

“Excuse me?” He looked at me, surprised that I gave him a dirty look.

“Uh, y’know. Are-are you a boy, uh, or a girl? I'm-i’m sorry if that came out m-mean or offensive.” He stuttered. He sounded so sad. I think I might've hurt his feelings.

“Omg, I’m sorry! I thought you were trying to make fun of me, I’m a boy. I’m so sorry!” I made myself look like a clown in front of him.

“So you’re a boy wearing a short top. That’s cute.” He said in a flirtatious manner.

“Oh, uh, thanks. You don’t look bad either.” I looked closer at his face for a minute. “I love your freckles!" He flusters a bit, surprised I complimented him back.

“Thanks. Say, do you want to like, hang around sometime? It’s fine if you don’t want to, you’re probably like super busy and-“ I grab his swaying hands and put them down.

“I’d love to hang out with you.”

(Camilo’s POV)

I am so head over heels for this boy. First, he compliments my freckles, then grabs my hands and now he’s agreeing to hang with me?????? Not many boys have caught my attention before, but he seemed different.

“So how about tomorrow I come to your place and take you here to eat with my family?”

“That’d be amazing. Can’t wait to see you, um. I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name. My name’s Y/N.” Y/N said.

“My names Camilo, but you can call me Cami.”

“Then I can’t wait to see you tomorrow, Cami.” Y/N said. My face must’ve turned to a bright pinkish blush because he looked surprised at my face and chuckled a bit. His mom called him, saying they’re heading back home. I blew him a kiss and we both waved goodbye. Dolores popped out of nowhere.

“Cami, huh?” She teases.

“Be quiet and set another seat beside me for tomorrow.” I say.

[A/N I wrote this at midnight, so let me sleep for a couple hours and I'll get back to this when I wake up.]