Cariño

[Y’all, I will be writing more for the other stories, but as of right now, I will write more on this one more often. I also regret to inform you that tomorrow, I go back to school (depressing ik) and will have a publishing schedule. I will try to write everyday, but will publish on Tuesdays and Thursdays(if I can) starting next week. This will be my last publish for this week. I’m sorry but you will have to wait next week for more stories.<3 :)]

(Y/N’s POV)

I awoke from the best thing that has happened to me. I move my hands in search of the one responsible for that best thing, Camilo, but I couldn’t find him. I opened my eyes and shot up. Where’d he go? And that’s when it hit me. The smell of freshly made chocolate chip pancakes roamed around the room.

I got up, put on some sweatpants and left my room. I walked downstairs and saw Camilo whistling a tune while flipping the pancakes. He finally saw me and gave me a big smile. He ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

“Hola, mi vida.” He kissed me. “How was your sleep?”

“Could’ve gone better.”

He gave a small frown and looked at me in the eyes.

“What was wrong?”

“Well, when I woke up,” I looked down. Then I playfully punched him in his arm. “You weren’t there, niño.”

“Ow!” He teased. He chuckled a bit, then went back to his pancakes, taking the last one off the pan and onto a plate filled with pancakes. I made myself a cup of coffee and we both sat down at the table. He handed me a plate of pancakes and slowly drizzled syrup onto them. He looked at him drizzling them then looked at me and winked.

“That’s how I left you last night. Mi vida~” he teased.

My face felt hot and I looked away. He chuckled then stopped to eat his pancakes. We turned on the TV and watched some novela for a couple hours. After finishing my second plate of pancakes, this boy made so many, and my coffee, I sat back down and rested my head on his shoulder. He gave me a smile, syrup dripping of his side. I giggled and licked it away for him. His face turned a deep, beautiful red and looked away quickly. I just chuckled and rested my head back on his shoulder.

That’s when I saw Camilo’s, slowly growing, boner from his boxers. I just realized his hand was on my thigh, slowly caressing it and moving up. I decided, fuck it, he deserved it anyways. He made me some breakfast.

“Hey, amor, can I ask you something?” He said, still looking at the TV.

“Sure, what is it?” I replied.

“Well, I was wondering,” he turned to look at me. “If we ever do that again, could I try taking it?”

I was taken a back, literally. I went back a bit and he looked a little nervous and looked away.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have asked.”

I grabbed his face and made out with him for a couple of minutes.

“Of course you can, mi amor.”

He smiled at me and continued to kiss me. It started to get more intimate however, when Camilo was grabbing my sweatpants and slowly tried taking them off. I could hear little pants coming out of him when we stopped kissing to take a breather. His dick slowly popped out of the boxer hole and I played with it until a clear fluid started coming out of the tip. He moaned a bit in my ear. I felt him kissing on my neck. That’s when we heard a door creaking open. Thank God we didn’t oil the doors.