Otra vez/Again

[I know I said I'll never not be motivated but y'all I'm getting demotivated a bit. I know I haven't been giving y'all a lot but I promise I won't stop. Also for the schedule, I've decided that I will publish when I feel like it. You will get maybe 1 or 2 stories a week at times. <3]

(To get a better understanding of the story, please read my comment.)

(Gabriel's POV)

After all what happened yesterday, I definitely needed to rest. However, something was nagging me to check on Y/N in his room. I swear if that boy is actually dead. I knocked on the door, not expecting a response, and walked in. I saw his body laying on the bed, not moving. I checked on his heartbeat. Nothing. Where is this boy's soul? It should've been here by now. It's already been a day and he wouldn't take longer than half a day. If he stays out of his body any longer, he will actually die.

"Niño, you're making everyone worried." I said.

Nothing.

"Well, if you're not gonna answer, I guess I'll just tell your boyfriend that we'll have to bury you." I joked.

I tired walking out the door, but as soon as I opened the door, I saw a glass-like shield covering the exit. Purple, Y/N's color. I heard shuffling from the bed.

"Leave him alone, Gabriel." Y/N said.

I looked at the bed. His eyes still closed, but his body sat upright. I chuckled a bit and looked at him.

"You can't just leave for a day and expect me not to nag about you."

"The least you could do is let me think."

I went to hug him, then started walking towards the door. The shield's gone so I went downstairs to make myself some cereal. After I made the cereal, I saw Y/N leaving his room, eyes open now and a bit of glowing purple at the corner of his eyes, and passed him a mug of coffee.

"Camilo's been in the same spot for a day. He even slept on the ground." I said as he sat down at the table.

"I love that boy." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes. They're so cute together, but this lovey-dovey stuff is kinda gross. I'm more of a flirty type. Anyways, I paused to look at the tv. Marcos was a pretty tough dude and knocked Florencio out with one punch just for Patricia's hand in marriage. I heard a knock on the door. Y/N and I looked at each other and suggested he hide. As he went back upstairs, i walked to open the door. It was Mirabel. Before I could even say hi, she hugged me tightly.

"Gabriel, I just want you to know that it wasn't your fault and that I'll be here if you need anything." She said.

I just looked at her. Yeah, it was my fault that I knocked out Y/N. I knew what she meant though, and just tapped her on the back as she cried.

"Look Mirabel, there's something you should see." I said.

She looked at me confused, but I just nodded as we went up the stairs. I knocked at Y/N's door and walked in. I looked at Mirabel, shocked at the fact that she's seeing the once "dead" Y/N giving her a nervous smile.

"Hey Mirabel." He nervous waved.

She ran to him and hugged him tightly. She looked small compared to Y/N, even if she's a couple inches smaller than him. He hugged her and after a couple minutes, they finally let go and just looked at each other.

"We've got to tell Camilo." She remarked as she was about to exit the room. Y/N grabbed her by the wrist.

"Let's not tell him just yet." He said.

"Why not?"

"I just feel like he'll be mad at me for going crazy on Felicia."

"What?! No he won't, I promise! Cmon, let's tell him."

After minutes of going back and forth, he finally gave in and we all walked out the house. We looked around and walked to the town center, where Camilo was still at. While we were walking however, I could see people glancing at me and whispering to others.

"He killed his own brother." One said.

"Thank goodness he did. He was so violent and evil." Another said back.

I tried to ignore it, but with so many people saying things the closer we get to the center, I started to get irritated.

"Let's just hope he stays dead." Someone said.

That was my last straw.

"SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH" I shouted at them. Everyone stared at me in shock.

"Nobody ever asked for your opinion on my brother!"

I stood in front of him, looking down at him. He seemed startled and took a step back. I scoffed and went back with Mirabel and Y/N. After that, everyone was silent and we finally reached the center. We saw Camilo laying on the ground, not moving. It felt like he was the one that died instead of Y/N. Mirabel ran up to Camilo and kneeled down to tap him.

"Camilo, Camilo, I have great news for you!" She said.

"Unless you somehow resurrected Y/N, it's not great news." He remarked.

"About that."

She picked him up and turned his head to look at Y/N. His eyes widened, tears about to fall, and his mouth slowly opened.

(Camilo's POV)

I can't believe it.

Is that really him? Right in front of me?

I felt the tears fall across my cheeks and my legs trembling.

"Hola, cariño." Y/N said.

His voice. His amazing, soothing voice. The sound of a thousand angels singing in harmony. I could feel his words calm my legs and make my heart melt.

"Is-is it really you, amor?" I asked.

"It is, Camilo." He said back.

I could see him crying. His tears falling like rain hitting his soft, gorgeous skin. I took steps forward and I saw him walking to me too. I started running, my legs moving as if I had no control over them. I finally hugged him and felt the warmth I needed to feel alive. To know my boyfriend, the true love of my life, is my back in my arms again, it the only thing I ever truly wanted right now.

I looked at him closely. His eyes so beautiful like a sunrise over the mountains. His lips, plump and so lovely. I couldn't help but to lean in closer and kiss my one and only. As I felt the embrace I felt and his tongue slowly caressing the inside of my mouths and mine to his, I could feel as if time stopped for us only and that we were truly meant to be together.

"T-te amo, Y/N."