Guess what?

(Teehee y'all. Have fun. Ik this one's pretty short, but I just don't know where to go with this story. If y'all have any suggestions, please feel free to leave them in the comments. Love you all! <3)

(Y/N POV)

As we kissed, I could feel his tongue embracing the inside of my mouth. God, I missed him so much.

"T-te amo, Y/N. (I-I love you)" Camilo said.

"I love you too, amor."

As we held each other's hands and looked at each other's eyes, I could feel our connection growing. We gave each other a smile, then walked to Gabriel and Mirabel. They both gave us a smile and hugged us tightly, Gabriel almost lifting all 3 of us above the ground. We all walked back to the Camilo's house and headed inside. Everyone ran up to me, hugging me tightly, and started talking about how thankful they are for me "coming back from the dead".

"Dolores told us everything. Thank goodness you're back." Pepa said happily, raining clouds pouring over her.

"It feels so good to be back." I replied.

We all sat down at the table, food already prepared by Julieta, and ate and talked more about me, the incident, and basically the past few days. Camilo sat beside me, talking to his parents about something, and Gabriel sat on the other side, enjoying the food.

"Ooh, before I forget." Gabriel whispered to me.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"He knows."

"Who knows?"

Gabriel gave me a look that straight up said "you're joking". I was confused at first, then after a couple of minutes of eating and talking more to the family, it hit me. The strange, chilling feeling in my spine. He knows.

-knock knock knock-

"I'll get it." Abuela said.

I looked at Gabriel, worried, but his face seemed...content? That can't be him right? He wouldn't come back here just for me, right? Surely he's busy with something else with some other incredible family in the US.

"Y/N! Look who's here to see you!" Abuela said, coming back.

I sighed in relief. It wasn't dad. But after seeing who it was, my jaw dropped. It wasn't dad, it was far worse than him. It was...

Imelda.