Sinceridad/ Sincerity

(Love you all and remember to vote and comment cuz it will get juicier later on)

(UNFRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THEY ARE BOTH NOW 18)

(Y/N's POV)

As I was awoken up by knock and knocks on my door, I realized it was way later than morning. At least thats what I thought, considering I could see where the sun was at because it the sky was covered with clouds since yesterday. I got up and wore my robe then headed downstairs. I opened the door and saw Mirabel and Dolores. I sighed.

"If you want to yell at me and tell me how immature I was, I'm rea-" Dolores and Mirabel ran to hug me. I was taken a back. Don't they hate me? Especially after what I did? They both let go.

"Can we come in?" Dolores asked. I nodded and stepped aside. As they came in and I closed the door, Mirabel spoke.

"Y/N, I just want to apologize for Camilo. We had no idea he was after you for his own pleasure."

"I should be the one apologizing. I led him on, thinking I was ready for it."

"But you weren’t and that was the problem."

"I should've told him, but I was tok scared he would see me differently."

"Camilo may be dumb," Dolores said.
"But he would never look at you differently just because you were setting boundaries."

"Still, I should've talked to him instead of making that whole show yesterday. I can tell Pepa's still upset about it."

"Actually, she's upset with Camilo." I looked at her confused. I asked her why.

"Well because after you said that he was using you for personal gain, she started ranting at him about it."

"She would never be mad at you." Mirabel said.

"None of us would."

"Well, except for some of the villagers here." Dolores said, putting her hand by her ear and raising it up. As we sat down and talked more about it, I started to feel a bit relieved. I was still mad at myself for putting that whole show, but at least I know that some of them were on my side this time.

"So, Y/N, what exactly did you cast on Camilo? Mirabel asked. I looked at her with sad eyes.

"I just showed him all the times I felt as if he wasn't there for me." There weren't many times he made me feel like that, but there were enough for him to realize how I felt about him.

"You didn't do anything physically?" Dolores questioned.

"No, I never use my magic for harm, even on people like Camilo."

Dolores and Mirabel looked at each other.

"Why?" I asked suspiciously.

"It's just-" Mirabel said before Dolores interrupted her.

"Camilo said you weakened him and that he couldn't move properly."

That lying bastard. I tried my best not to punch my own house.

"Did he say anything else?" I asked. The both said no, Dolores even said she hasn't heard anything coming from his room. We all looked at each other. Camilo can't be that quiet. I changed clothes, a black puffed shirt and flared pants as red as a sunset.

Dolores, Mirabel, and I headed outside and decided to split up to look for him. Mirabel went to the house, Dolores at the cafe, and I just walked around the town. I saw some of the people giving me side eyes, kids even running away just to avoid me, but I didn’t care. I just wanted to find Camilo. I stopped. Wait. Why am I looking for him? I hate him. Right? God, I hate when I'm self aware. I shaked my head. I started walking around again. I told myself if I found him, I'll just yell so Dolores can deal with him. After a couple hours, I couldn't find him. I checked the whole town and yet, he just vanished. I casted a spell in the middle of town to find him.