Milagro/ Miracle

[Hey yall, have fun with this story and give me some ideas on where to go with it. Love you all and take care of yourself<3]

{UNFRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THEY ARE 18}

(Camilo’s POV)

I woke up under my new fiancé laying on me. I felt happy. Even more happy than usual. I can’t believe that I actually proposed to Y/N after our birthday. It feels overwhelming. I yawn and tried to move Y/N off me.

“Amor, if you don’t mind, could you move so I can get up?"

“But you’re so comfy.” He said.

“Pero, amor, tengo hambre.”

“Ugh, fine.” Y/N got up and and jumped out of bed. He changed into a misty purple shirt and magenta pair of shorts. I got up and went downstairs to make some food.

As the pan on the stove started sizzling, I saw Y/N going down the stairs. I had an uneasy feeling. I had a nervous smile on my face and he just giggled, making his coffee.

“Everything alright, cariño?” He asked. I didn’t want to say anything.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Estos huevos are just making my stomach growl even more, though.”

We both chuckled. I heard a loud yelp and turned quickly. Y/N accidentally burned his hand pouring the water. I turned the stove off and quickly helped him.

“You have to be more careful, amor.”

“I know. It’s just, I had a weird feeling.” I looked at him confused and that’s when we heard a knock on the door. I went to check and when I opened the door, I froze. Gabriel? What’s he doing here? Shouldn’t he be with his family?

“Gabriel!” Y/N shouted. He ran and jumped to hug him. I nervously chuckled.

“Que milagro! What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you with the rest of the family helping that other family?”

“Yeah, but dad was getting worried about you and had been spying on you.”

Was he really?

“That’s creepy.” Y/N remarked. No kidding.

“Yeah, but I told him to bring me here so I can take care of you and to stop spying on you.”