La sensación/ The feeling

[im getting bored, so we’re gonna have a time skip. We’re skipping to when Camilo and Y/N are both 17 and are currently in the beginning of their birthday week.]

(Y/N’s POV)

As I wake up, I look at Camilo. I forgot we were in his room and his arm still swrapped around me. I lift his hand slowly, trying not to wake him up. I get out of bed and changed. I decided to wear of of his shirts and head downstairs to the kitchen. I see Julieta and Mirabel making food for everyone. 

“Buenos días, y’all.” I say politely. They both turned to greet me and Mirabel ran and hugged me. I decided to help them make breakfast. Needless to say, they prepared almost everything so I helped make the finishing touches. As we set down everything, we heard doors open and people yawning. I greeted everyone and decided to go wake up Camilo.

(Camilo’s POV)

As I woke up from the best sleep I’ve ever had, I reached out my arm for Y/N. I shot up, looking around the room for him, but he wasn’t anywhere. That’s when the smell of bacon, pancakes, and syrup hit me. I tried getting ready, but I could find my white shirt.

“I know I left it on the floor.” I said to myself. “Where is it?” As I heard the door open, I looked up and found two of the things I was looking for.

“Oh, your awake, cariño.” Y/N said. “Breakfast is ready. I made you your favorite.” Dios mío, amo a este niño mucho. I saw him wearing my shirt, the top three buttons unbuttoned.

“Are you wearing my shirt, amor?” I asked, knowing the answer.

“Oh, yeah. Here you could have it back if you need it.” As he tried taking it off, I stopped him. I told him it was fine and that he could keep it. I just put on my rauna and went downstairs. I saw everyone getting ready to sit down. We both sat down with everyone, gave our thanks, and started eating. He actually made my favorite, chocolate chip pancakes with blueberries and strawberries on the sides. He knows me so well. As we started eating, Dolores spoke up.

“Hey, Camilo, what happened to your shirt?” She asked. I gave her a death stare. Soon everyone started looking at me.

“Oh yeah, where is your shirt, mijo?” My dad asked.

“Oh, um, about that.”

“Don’t tell me you ruined it, Camilo!” My mom shouted, clouds forming over her. Y/N fake coughed to get everyone’s attention away from me and to them.

“I’m wearing it.” He said. My dad looked at me, smiled, and gave me a thumbs up. Then mom looked at him, clouds still above her head, and his whole expression changed, giving me a thumbs down.

“Did you guys finally did the deed?!” Mirabel yelled. Everyone started looking at us and asked so many questions.

“Everyone!” Y/N shouted. “Sorry for yelling at you guys, but 1, please stop asking questions, it’s really uncomfortable. And 2, no we did not do the deed. I was just too lazy to make a shirt so I borrowed his.”

Everyone looked around and started eating again.

“If you guys need a sound-proof room, just in case, don’t be afraid to ask me.” Luisa teased. Isabella choked on her food and started laughing. Soon everyone started laughing and I started feeling embarrassed. I felt a hand grab mine and turned to Y/N, who was chuckling a little. That made me feel better and I started laughing too. As we we’re finishing our food and cleaned around, me and Y/N went to his place.

(Y/N’s POV)

As we headed to my house, I started small talk.

“So, cariño, what are you gonna do for your birthday? It’s like, at the end of the week, right?” He looked so excited.

“Yeah and so is yours. Hopefully, on my birthday I get to do you.” He said flirtatiously. I instantly turned red and lightly punched his arm.

“Don’t play like that, cariño.”

“Alright, fine. I actually don’t know yet, but I hope you just be there for it.”

“Of course I will, amor.” I said. As we reached my house, I had the weirdest feeling. I opened the door only to see boxes all around the house. I was confused, until I saw Gabriel looked at us.

“Má, he’s here!” He shouted. As I saw my mom popped out of her room, she went downstairs to tell me what’s going on.

“WHAT?!” I exclaimed. “What do you mean we’re moving?”

“Well, we found another family with powers. They’ve been pretty underground because of the ban of heroes in their city, but they lifted it so now we have to meet them.”

“But what about Camilo? His birthday’s soon. Can't just stay for a couple days?”

“I’m sorry ,mijitos, but we have to move now. Please, just go pack your stuff.” I turned to look at Camilo, tears in my eyes. He looked shocked, tears were filling in his eyes too.

“Amor, please, don’t cry.” he said, trying to put a smile on his face. 

“We’ll see each other some other time.”

“But I want to stay with you.”

“I know you do, and I want you to stay too, but if your parents won’t let you, then there’s nothing we can do.” Tears started falling across his face. I turned to my mom then walked upstairs and went to my room. As I used my magic to pack my stuff in the boxes, I couldn’t shake this feeling of Camilo being nearby. Like really close by me. That’s when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and my dad was standing there with my mom.

“Hey mijo, look we just want to tell you something.”

“Mom already told me what’s happening, dad.” I say closing the door. He put his foot in the way.

“No mijo, me and your mom talked it over and we decided you can stay.” I was stunned. I can stay? By myself? With Camilo?

“You can keep the house. Just clean around when we come back. We'll be over there for around four years. Take care of yourself and don’t bother the people in the village too much. I was ecstatic. I jumped to give them both a hug and thanked them. As they were all leaving, I ran to the Madrigals’ house. As I arrived, I saw the door open and saw Camilo running to me. We hugged and kissed for what felt like hours.

“I heard the news, amor! I’m so happy for you.” He said.

“Now we can be together again.” As we headed inside his house and his room we talked about what his and my party were going to look like and what activities we were going to do. Hours passed by and we started feeling tired. As we were heading to sleep, I took his shirt off of me. He was just looking at me, admiring my body and I did the same when he took off his rauna. Except this time, i was even more surprised when he took off his pants, only leaving his boxers on.

“Only a couple days left, mi amor, and I’ll truly be yours.” Camilo teased. As he went under the sheets with me, we cuddled until we fell asleep. Last thing I felt was his arm wrapped around me, his legs with mine and… was something poking me in the back?

[Yall, reminder that im making this when they're 17]