Porque

[I'm sorry for going so long and not updating yall with the stories, its been a couple depressive days and I decided to focus on my mental health. But here you go. Sorry if it's pretty short im really tired. Lot of love<3]

(Camilo POV)

We saw a dark purple dome surrounding Y/N. Luisa took a step back, but quickly blocked herself when Y/N dropped the dome and punched her. She stuck into a nearby house and collapsed inside of it. My dad and Agustin ran to her aid while we were all looking at Y/N, who was cackling at us.

"I TOLD YOU! YOU CANT BEAT ME" He roared.

Isabela tried making more vines, but Y/N ran towards her. As he was about to attack her, Antonio ran between them. My mom screamed, creating a hurricane around us. Y/N quickly stopped at looked at him. Antonio held his hands out and stared right at Y/N. He just looked back at Antonio. I was finally able to see Y/N's again and he slowly started hovering down to the ground.

My mom quickly ran to grab Antonio and hugged him. Y/N looked at us, tears falling from his eyes, now realizing what he did. He then looked at me. His face turned into a scared expression, as if he was scared to be near me. We saw people coming out of their homes and looking at us. My dad and Agustin came back with Luisa and Julieta trying to feed her. That's when we heard screaming.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Felicia yelled at us and pointed at Y/N.

"KILL HIM!"

It was as if hearing her voice was a trigger because when we looked back at Y/N, we saw his eyes glow again and started hovering. His lifted his hand, creating a purple ball and mist falling down from it, and was about to throw it. As he threw it however, we saw a dome surround Y/N, a yellow dome. We looked at Gabriel, who was struggling to stand and his hand raised. The ball of mist bounced back from the dome and hit Y/N. Loud, ear curdling screams came out of Y/N and he dropped to the ground. Gabriel dropped soon after.

While everyone was running to help Gabriel, I ran to Y/N. Please don't be dead. I looked at him and he seemed fine. It was when I grabbed him that I felt shocked. Where's his heartbeat? Why can't I feel his heartbeat? Please, come on. Don't be dead. Just wake up. I felt tears coming down my face and I was gently shaking Y/N's body. I started sobbing, crying out loud. Everyone ran and started surrounding me, hugging me. I could feel the hands of everybody trying to comfort me, but the only hands I wanted to feel were Y/N's. Not the cold ones though, I want to feel the warmth, the safety, the happy hands of the one I truly loved. The one I was supposed to be with for the rest of my life.

Gabriel walked up to me. He gave me a quick hug and slowly picked up Y/N's body. He started walking back and I could hear my mom telling me to head back home. I couldn't move though. How could I just brush off the death of my boyfriend? How could anyone? I sat there for hours, not listening to anyone telling me to move. Night time hit and I still didn't move. I laid down on the ground where Y/N died. How could this happen? Why him?

Why wasn't it me?