Bonus: Vergüenza

[Have fun with this short bonus, y’all deserve it. I didn't want to leave yall hanging and not give y'all what you need :). Remember to vote and comment, it makes my day reading and getting new ideas from you all<3]

{MAJOR NSFW YOU HORNY DOGS(or cats or crocodiles if that’s your favorite pet)}

(Y/N’s POV)

As I get on Camilo, fully naked on my bed, I could feel his dick right under me. It felt so good in me. He slowly thrusts into me.

"~Harder, amor. Dale más duro.~" I said, lust in my eyes and looking at Camilo.

He thrusted even harder and I couldn't help letting out muffled moans. I was taken a back when my mouth was covered by Camilo’s hands.

“We can’t let your brother hear us, amor.”

He grabbed my waist and slowly thrusted into me even more, though. I felt his dick squirming around in me and the tip hitting me right in the good spots. I looked down at Camilo, who’s face turned a bright red and looked so focused on pleasing me. It was his first time, after all. I giggled and leaned closer to him. His expression, a nervous smile, lustful eyes, and sweat dripping everywhere, I couldn’t help but chuckle even more. He looked cute trying to be dominant.

I put my hands on his chest, bouncing on Camilo, and started making out with him. I heard little moans come out him and felt his tongue licking and playfully biting my lips. The experience felt so amazing. Our bodies connecting and bonding with each other. I could feel every inch of him in me and ,slowly, I open up to him.

~Camilo~!” I moaned loudly. He looked surprised and covered my mouth. We both stopped. 

Our heavy breathing were the only things we could hear. Then footsteps coming up the stairs.

~knock knock knock~

“Are you guys still up? You guys better not be doing dumb stuff in there.” Gabriel said.

It was late at night and we should be sleeping, but it's obvious we weren't. We heard the doorknob shaking and then the door creaking open. We quickly hid under the sheets and pretended to sleep, Camilo still inches in me. It took me so much to not moan and Camilo’s hand covered was helping me, just in case I break.

“That’s weird. I thought I heard noises in here.”

We heard the door close and footsteps going downstairs. We giggled a bit, but then started going at it again. I got on Camilo and started jumping on him. I felt Camilo’s length going deeper and deeper. The bed started creaking, but we didn’t hear it. Or rather, we didn’t care. We started going faster, Camilo hugging me while his dick thrusted faster in me. I could feel myself squeezing his tip and the girth of his dick made it feel even better.

“I’m almost there, amor.” He grunted, thrusting even faster. I breathed heavily as he started moaning in my ear.

“I’m-I’m-” He stuck his dick all the way in me. “~I’m coming! Ahhhh!~” He shouted.

I felt his cum inside filling me up. The fluid overflowing and coming out.

The door slammed open.

“I knew you both were awake!” Gabriel shouted. Gabriel and I just looked at each other, dumbfounded.

“No offense, pero no te da vergüenza that y’all did it while I was here?”

“Well,” I said, covering me on top of Camilo’s body and dick. “We were trying to keep quiet, but-“

“I couldn’t help myself, Gabriel.” Camilo interrupted. “My bad, man.”

Gabriel sighed then looked at us.

“Couldn’t you have waited till I was asleep then?”

He left and closed the door.

“You gotta do what you gotta do!” Camilo joked.

I playfully rolled my eyes. I got off of Camilo, grunting, groaning, and letting the fluid flow out of me, and slowly fell on the bed. I cuddled with him and laid there, eyes locking and tongues swirling around. There we were.

Together in the most intimate way possible.