Pelea

I'm back >:) for a bit tho....

I turned to see Gabriel by the fountain. Whats he doing here? No matter, I turned to look back at Felicia. I was about to lunge at her, but Gabriel made a protective dome around her.

"Really, Gabriel?" I looked at him.

"Don't do it. She's not worth it."

"She won't shut up."

"We don't hurt people."

"You don't hurt people." I growled.

I can't believe that Gabriel, out of everyone, is protecting her. He looked at me concerned.

"Don't do it again, Y/N." His voice shaked.

Again? I haven't done anything. She started this anyways. Felicia, the stalker ex. She gets on my nerves. Everyday she yaps her mouth about how she was better and how if I weren't here, Camilo would be dating her. All these negative thoughts about Felicia started out like a leak in a faucet, but now they were flooding my brain like a tsunami. I started having a headache and I couldn’t see clearly. I blacked out. I know I was still standing, but I faded out. All I could see was the darkness of my eyes closed then FLASH! A vibrant ominous purple was the only color I could see.

(Camilo's POV)

I started stepping back until I reached Gabriel. He looked even more distraught from what we were witnessing.

"Not again." I heard him whisper to himself.

I turned to look at him. I saw tears falling from his eyes. I looked back at the catastrophe. Y/N, hovering over the ground and covered by the swirling purple mist. His eyes glowed a bright, almost-white lavender color and his face. He sneered, a grin that reached both ears, and it looked like he was looking at Felicia, who was still under the dome Gabriel made.

Y/N started moving closer to Felicia, the mist turning into huge, sharp and rigid claws. He roared, the grin turning into a furious expression, and tried to break through the dome. He jabbed into it but bounced back from the force. I looked at Gabriel, who was one knee to the ground as if he got hit too. He struggled to get back up, but Y/N kept attacking.

"IT'LL FALL EVENTUALLY" he shouted.

Gabriel tried his best protecting Felicia, but after looking closer in the dome, I could start to see cracks appearing. He's actually breaking through it. I tried to stop it by running towards him.

"Y/N!" I shouted, but he didn't turn around.

"Y/N! LOOK AT ME!"

That got his attention. He stopped attacking and looked at me, his eyes filled with anger and fury.

"Y/N please! Stop this!" I shouted.

His face changed to a confused expression. He tilted his head a bit, then smiled.

"No."

He back handed me with the claws and I flew. I turned to see that I was heading straight for the casita. I closed my eyes, praying for a safe landing. Luckily, a large cluster of flowers caught me. I saw everyone looking at me as Isabela started putting me down.

"You guys need to help! Please!" I pleaded.

"Y/N turned into this evil crature and he's trying to kill Felicia!"

Everyone gasped and they followed me to the town center. We finally came to the chaos and saw Gabriel laying on the ground, bruised and beaten. I looked at Y/N and, thankfully, Felicia under the dome. Gabriel was still holding on, but if Y/N hit the dome one more time, it'll be over for him.

"IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS" Y/N snarled.

He raised his claws and jabbed them into the dome. It shattered, leaving yellow glass-like shards to fall, and Gabriel passing out from the pain. Felicia fell to the floor and started crawling away. Y/N was about to grab her, but just in time, Isabela grew some vines and yanked Felicia to us. Julieta and Mirabel grabbed her and tried to feed her some of the food they had brought. Y/N turned to look at us.

"ESTO NO ES TU PELEA" He shouted.

"Yes it is!"

Isabela grew more vines and cuffed Y/N's hands and kept his legs steady. He roared struggling to rip through the vines, but Isabela kept making more.

"Now, Luisa!" Abuela shouted.

Luisa started running to Y/N, raising a fist in  the air. She went up to his stomach and punched his guts, dust flying in the air and covering them. We got him. At least, that's what we thought. When the dust settled, we saw that Luisa didn't hit him, rather..... another dome?

[Cliff hanger ;)]