El escándalo

[For the sake of fun, we'll pretend that Camilo has dated before. It causes more drama :)]

(Y/N's POV)

I wake up to a knock on my bedroom door.

"Get up. Tu idiota está afuera.", Gabriel said.

"He's not an idiot."

"He is if he's waking the whole house on a Sunday morning for you." He said as he was walking downstairs.

I groan. He was right though. As much as I love that boy, couldn't he have stopped by in the afternoon? I change to a simple blue skirt with a long sleeve purple shirt. I head down the stairs, knock on the door increasing, and open on the door. Camilo stood there and looked happy, like a puppy meeting it's owner after they just came home.

"Mi amor," I say rubbing my eyes. "Do you need something?"

"Yeah, I do. I need you. Come with me, I have something to show you." He says holding out his hand. I heard a cough behind me. I turned to see Gabriel making coffee while looking at me in a "hurry up and leave so he can stop knocking" way. I grabbed Camilo's hand and closed the door. We headed to the cafe from yesterday and entered. We sat down and ordered two coffees, a concha, if they had any, and a pan de Yuca. He kept staring at me so I asked him what was this about.

"I can't treat you for coffee?"

"Obviously you can, but I'm asking why you brought me here early in the morning."

"Coffee taste better in the morning, amor."

"Okay...so do you want to tell me what this is about before I head back home now?" I said, about to get up. He looked upset and got up.

"No, wait! Okay fine, I'll tell you." He said. "The thing is, I want to spoil you today. Like throughout the day, I'll get things for you and get you whatever you want."

I look at him surprised.

"You don't have to do this, y'know. We just got together yesterday."

"Yeah, but you're amazing and I want to treat you." He says as he sits back down and our food and drinks heading our way. I thank the waitress and took a bite of my concha.

"Careful trying the coffee, it's pretty hot, como tu mi amor." Camilo said.

"Obvio niño, it's coffee, dummy." We chuckled. I laughed harder when he took a sip of his coffee and burned his tongue. He looked embarrassed so I kissed him to feel better, but it just made him flustered. I heard the bell over the door ring and I glanced for a second. A girl who looked the same age as Camilo walked in and when Camilo turned to look at what I was looking at, he pulled away quick and tried to hide his face away. I was confused. She turns to look over here since we were the only people in the cafe and looked shocked.

"Oh, Camilo!" She said. I turned to look at him. He groaned and put on a fake smile.

"Felicia! How are you?" He said in a nervous tone.

"I'm good. Can't wait to see you again." She turned to look at me. "Oh, is this your new friend?" Camilo turned to look at me, which I ignored, only staring at Felicia with the fakest smile I could muster. He must've seemed more nervous.

(Camilo's POV)

I may not have seen him mad before, but i'm pretty sure this is what Y/N looks like when he's pissed. I've seen his real smile so I know he's faking it right now. He hasn't looked at me which made me panic even more.

"Yeah, I am. And you are?" Y/N said to Felicia.

"Oh, I'm Felicia, his girlfriend."

"Oh, girlfriend now?"