The Sun and the Moon/El sol y la luna

[tons of kissing, so prepare yourself. You guys are gonna have fun with this part. This part will consist of 2 days. Love you all and remember to vote and comment!<3]

{UNFRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THEY ARE BOTH 17 NOT 15}

[Might have a little nsfw details in it, but nothing really dramatic]

(Camilo’s POV)

As I woke up, I felt Y/N’s body laying on me, eyes closed, I could hear him slowly breathing. He moved around slowly, as to not fall off of me. That’s when I felt it slowly getting bigger with every move Y/N made. Chill down, he’ll probably feel it and move away. I’ve only got 2 days left, then I can get wild with him. Just not right now, I can’t do it. As I felt Y/N shifting even more, I felt his leg touch it. I gulped and tried to slowly move him away.

“Are you that eager, cariño?” Y/N said, with his eyes closed. I gulped again and nervously chuckled.

“Oh, um, your awake.”

“I’ve been awake, I just didn’t want to get off of you. Your body’s warm and comfy.”

“Well, we have to wake up and get breakfast with my family.” He groaned and I slowly dropped him to the right side of the bed. I got up and started putting my clothes back on. I turned to look at Y/N, just staring at me. Admiring me.

“C’mon, amor, get ready.”

“Alright.” As he got up, I admired his body. His back, his chest, everything. I wanted to leave marks on him so everyone would know he’s mine. As he swayed his hand, the purple mist appeared again, covering Y/N. It slowly disappeared and he was wearing a blue embroidered shirt and a short yellow skirt. I finished getting ready and I walked up to him. I pulled him by the waist and started making out with him. Everything about him felt amazing, magical. Then, I felt a soft pain on my lip. I looked at Y/N. He was gently biting my bottom lip. I saw lust in his eyes, he was just as ready as me for our birthday. I chuckled and we both headed out the house. We walked to the casita and all that was in my head was Y/N and me doing unimaginable things that only I could imagine.

(Y/N’s POV)

I don’t know where this boy’s mind was at, but when we were going up the small stairs to the front door, he slipped. I was able to grab him before he fell and just looked at him. His face a bright magenta color and he nervously chuckled.

“Oops” I looked at him and playfully rolled my eyes. As we entered the house, we saw everyone getting ready to sit down. We hurried to our seats and we all sat down. After giving our thanks and started eating, we all started small talk.

“So, Camilo, Y/N, have you guys figured out what you guys are gonna do for your birthdays?”

Camilo looked at me with his flirty eyes and grinned.

“Oh, I know what I wanna do.” He and I chuckled, but then told them what we we’re gonna do.

“Oh, Luisa, I wanted to ask you for a favor.” I said.

“Yeah?”

“Remember like a couple days ago you said if we needed a sound-proof room, we could just ask you?”

Luisa, Isabella, Mirabel, and Felix all spat out their orange juice simultaneously. Some of Felix’s orange juice actually spilled out of his nose. Isabella and Luisa looked at each other and laughed hysterically.