The slip of a word/ El desliz de una palabra

[Drama will be taking place here, so buckle up readers]

[UNFRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THEY ARE 17 NOT 15]

Slight nsfw near the end

(Y/N’s POV)

As I awake from my sleep, feeling Camilo’s almost naked body behind me, I decide to try to wake him up. I gave him a peck on the lips.

“Cariño, wake up.” I said. Groans and mumbling came out of him.

“5 more minutes, Felicia.” I stopped. What did this burro say? I know he didn’t just call me what I think he called me. As I see him open his eyes, I think he realized what he said and bolted up. He put on this nervous fake smile.

“Amor, I-“ he tried to say before I slapped him. He fell off the bed, holding his cheek and looking up at me.

“Oh, Felicia’s gonna give you 5 more minutes, but I sure as hell won’t.” I get up from the bed, made a shirt, and left his room. I heard rumbling from the room and soon the door opened.

“Amor, wait! Let me explain!”

“There’s nothing to explain!” I’m sure we woke up everyone because I was hearing rumbling from everyone’s room.

“Dios mío, I stayed with you, leaving my family, just for you to say your ex’s name in your sleep.”

“Well actually, I was half asleep.”

“THAT DOESN’T HELP!” I shouted. Soon all the doors opened and everyone saw us. I apologized everyone for waking them up and left the house. I went back home and layed in bed.

(Camilo’s POV)

I ran towards the door, but was stopped by Luisa.

“You’ve got some explaining to do, Camilo.” I nervously chuckled. After I told everyone what happened, everyone just looked at me.

“Why we’re you thinking of Felicia in the first place?” Isabella asked.

“I don’t know. She was just in my head.”

“Your ex was just randomly in your head?” Luisa remarked. I felt bad, but it’s not like I did it on purpose. Still, it’s was bad and I don’t know what to do to make it up to him.

“What should I do?” I asked.

“Well first, apologize.” My mom said, clouds over her head. “That’s the first thing you do when you mess things up, niño.”

“Give him gifts too!” Isabella exclaimed, making a bouquet of flowers. We all started contemplating on what to do, what to say, and what to give.

(Y/N’s POV)

I heard knocking on my dood, but I didn’t want to answer. It might be Camilo. After a few more irritating knocks however, I finally went to open the door.

“WHAT?!” I yelled. I saw it was Mirabel. I cooled down and apologized, telling her I thought she was Camilo.

“Well that would’ve made him cry.” She said. “Anyways, I came here to talk to you. Camilo and the family are trying to figure out what he should do for you to forgive him.”

“Right now, I just need some space from him. I’m pretty pissed about it.”

“And you should, but at least listen to why he said it, alright?”

“I’ll try.” I say. I hugged her and we started talking about random stuff.

“I heard he’s waiting for both of you to turn 18, so y’all can have fun.

“Ay Dios mío, did he really?”

“Yeah, I heard Dolores talking about it.” I was a bit flustered, but I was still upset about before. Mirabel got up from the table and was heading for the door.

“Well, I have to head back to the casita. They’ll probably wonder where I’m at.”

She opened the door and stopped.

“Um, Y/N?” She said. Mirabel moved and saw Camilo standing there nervously.

“He-hey, amor. Mind if I come in?” He asked. I wanted to tell him to leave, but when I looked at Mirabel telling me I should, I sighed.

“Fine, yeah. You can come in.” As he walked in, Mirabel left.

“Behave, primo!” She said as she closed the door. As he stood there nervously, he handed me a bouquet of flowers. I grabbed them and set them at the table. the one’s in the vase haven’t dies out yet. I turned back to Camilo and I see him fall to his knees, pleading and apologizing for what he did. This made me really uncomfortable so I picked him up and sat him down next to me.

“Look, right now, I don’t need an apology or a promise. I just want an explanation.” I tried handling this without just screaming at his face like a lunatic that I wanted to be. He told me that he remembered Felicia because she used to wake him up like that. A peck on the lips and telling him to wake up. I reminded myself to never do that, just in case. After a whole half an hour of explaining, I forgave him.

“Are you still going to my birthday, amor?” He asked.

“Of course I am, Camilo.” He looked at me.

“Are you still mad at me?” I looked at him confused. 

“No, why would I still be mad at you?”

“You called me by my name instead of cariño.”

“I’m just practicing.”

“For what?” He looked so confused. Poor boy. It took him a while to realize.

“You’re naughty, amor.” As we both giggled and headed outside to walk around the town. We stopped by his favorite shop in this town, a panadería cafe. We went inside and sat at a booth. A lady greeted us and we gave her our order. She walked away and we started talking. She brought our stuff and we continued to talk for hours.

(Camilo’s POV)

Being with him was amazing. I wouldn’t trade it for anything. We were able to talk for hours without being bored out of our minds. That is until I felt something sliding on my thigh. I look up at Y/N, who seemed to be smirking at me.

“Amor, what are you doing?” I ask.

“Oh, nothing” he continued to smirk.

“I can feel your foot on my thigh.”

“Oh really?” He said, as I felt his leg sliding even more. I let out a small pant. I could feel it getting bigger. I continued to look at Y/N, who wouldn’t stop smirking at me. As I felt it reaching it’s limit of growing, Y/N got up.

“It’s getting late, cariño. We should head to my place.”

“Um, amor, could you wait for a minute?” He looked at me innocently.

“Why? Is something wrong, cariño?” I looked at him.

“You know what you were doing. I promise to get revenge on my birthday amor.”

“I’m counting on it.” Y/N said in a flirty manner. As it stopped getting bigger, I finally got up and we both headed to Y/N’s house. As we got in the house, I grabbed him and started making out with him. We stopped for bit to get up the stairs, but when we got in his room, we continued. His tongue, his sweet lips, his breathing, everything he did excited me. As we laid in bed, I picked Y/N up on me. God, I wanted to do unspeakable things to him. I started lifting my hand, getting under his shirt. Again, he grabbed my hands, but this time he looked at me with lust in his eyes.

“Don’t ruin you birthday surprise, cariño.” I couldn’t help but chuckle as he finally laid on me, tired of the little games. I put my hands over him and held him as I started drifting to sleep.

I don’t know how long I can wait for my birthday.

[Remember to vote and comment yall. Love you guys<3]