01: her name

"See you tomorrow everyone." The teacher grabbed her things and quickly walked out of the classroom before the hallway will be crowded with the students since the school has reached the end.

Sunghoon talked to his friends and bid them goodbye before approaching Hyuri who was talking to Haesoo. He took a glance at Jay, fake a smile when their eyes met but that guy didn't give any reaction and grabbed his things before leaving the classroom alone.

"Hyuri, do you want to go home with me?"

Haesoo tilted her head to look at Sunghoon and avoided his gaze when their eyes met.
She cleared her throat, packed her things, and patted Hyuri on her shoulder as a sign to leave first.

Sunghoon watched her leave and continue talking to Hyuri.

"Shall we stop by our favorite restaurant? Let's have a stew."

"Alright, but you should pay for it."

Hyuri rolled her eyes, "Of course. You have already paid for me before."

Sunghoon took a glance at the door and realized that Haesoo wasn't there anymore.

"Should we ask your friend to join us?"

Hyuri looked at Sunghoon in confusion,
"Who?"

"Oh, that girl?"

"I want to, but she lived far away from us."

Sunghoon hummed as responded,

"Let's go."

~~

   "Hey."

Haesoo took off her ear pods and watched a group of girls was approaching her excitedly. She blink her eyes in confusion when one of them handed a gif to her. As Haesoo was about to take it, the girl shook her head and pointed her finger to Jay who was on the bike while playing with his phone.

"I heard that you're his classmate. Are you close with him?"

"I'm not close with him," Haesoo replied calmly.

"Can you pass this gift to him? It means a lot to us, please?"

Haesoo nervously shook her head,
"Why don't you give by yourself?"

"Because he will kill me."

"And he will kill me too," Haesoo respond and was surprised when the girl held her hand, begging for her to pass the gift to Jay.

"Just this time."

"Please, Haesoo?"

"Just this time."

"Just tell Jay that I'm the one who gives this to him."

Haesoo sighed and went towards Jay nervously while the group of girls was just watching her from far, hoping for Jay to take it.

"Hello, Jay."

Jay turned off his phone and fixed his eyes on Haesoo coldly. "What do you want?"

"Your fan asked me to hand this to you." Haesoo handed the gift to him and let out a relief when he accepted it.

"Disgusting." He spoke up as soon as he saw the gift.