30: happy ending

⚠️⚠️

~~

      Haesoo stared at the food with her puffy eyes without having any appetite to eat. Sunghoon and the other came towards her with more food in their hand, served it on the small table before gathering around it. Sunghoon took a seat next to Haesoo, take the spoon, and feed her but she refused to open her mouth.

"Haesoo, you haven't eaten for several hours."

Haesoo wiped her tears and shook her head.
"I don't have any appetite to eat, Sunghoon."

"We wouldn't eat if you refuse to eat," Yedam spoke up, still not touching the food even though he was hungry. The others nodded, waited for Haesoo to eat.

Haesoo finally nodded, was about to take the spoon from Sunghoon but he wanted to feed her. He took a spoon of bibimbap, feed her once she opened her mouth. Jisung started to eat, tried to entertain the moment by exchanging jokes with Yedam. Haesoo didn't give any reaction to them, she kept zoning out like she was alone in her world.

Sunghoon took a sip of the chicken soup, and feed her. "It tastes good, right?"

Haesoo nodded and fixed her eyes on her phone as Jay kept spamming texts and calls ever since they separated from the fashion show. Sunghoon immediately declined his call, turned off the phone just to make Haesoo stop thinking about the guy who will get married in 2 days. He then caught her attention by handing more foods to her and telling her to taste them. Haesoo just nodded, doing what he asked to because she knew that he tried to entertain her.

"Sunghoon, about what I said---"

Sunghoon shook his head,
"You don't mean what you have just said because you were so shocked about the marriage. You couldn't control yourself and it lead you to say everything that cross your mind without knowing the meaning behind it."

"But I will still help you to heal from this, Haesoo."

"Try to make yourself fall in love with me is not the right way."

"I have said to you earlier, right?"

"You shouldn't force yourself to fall in love with someone." He adds more foods to her plate and waited for her to finish them. Haesoo lowered her head,

"Thank you, Sunghoon."

He chuckled, "No problem, Haesoo."

"Jiyoon!" Hyuri waved her hand to Jiyoon happily, quickly asked her to take her seat, and enjoyed the food with them. At the same time, Soohyun followed Jiyoon from behind, shyly greeted Sunghoon and the others at the dining table.

"I'm sorry for coming."

Yedam shook his head, "You don't need to. Please take a sit with us."

Soohyun took a glance at Haesoo and smiled when the girl just nodded, letting her eat with them. Sunghoon watched Haesoo silently, couldn't help but adore how kind-hearted she was to the person who used to hurt her in the past. He fell harder for her personality, and it made his heart beats so fast for her again. He couldn't think how strong she was. Even though Soohyun did a lot of terrible things to her, she would still forgive the girl and let her befriend them.

Once Haesoo met his gaze, he smiled and shifted his gaze away.

"Haesoo, are you alright?" Jiyoon asked her curiously as she suddenly remembered the news that was trending on the internet. Sunghoon shook his head, gave a sign to Jiyoon to change the topic.

Haesoo nodded,
"I'm good. Thank you for asking."

Soohyun spoke up, "Someone pressed the bell."

Before Sunghoon could walk towards the door, Haesoo immediately stopped him.