26: i want to send you home

"Did she cry?" Yedam asked Sunghoon curiously with his gaze glued at Haesoo who just remained silent after arriving home. She laid on the couch, tucked her face into the pillow, and pretended to sleep when someone called her.

Sunghoon hummed in response and patted Yedam on the shoulder, giving a sign to the guy to wait in the car as he wanted to comfort Haesoo who was so at her lowest just now.
Sunghoon needed to leave because it was already late, but he decided to comfort Haesoo first since Hyuri would not be home with Haesoo tonight because she was still with Soohyun and Jiyoon.

He approached her and called her softly.
"Haesoo, do you need some comforts? or do you want me to accompany you until you fall asleep?"

Haesoo sniffed her nose, "It's okay, Sunghoon. Just go home. I will be alright soon."

"I don't want to leave you alone." He replied.

Haesoo carefully fixed her position and faced him who was just a few inches away from her. As her eyes met him, she smiled to show him that she was good.

"It's okay. I will call you if I need you, Sunghoon."

"Thank you so much for being concerned about me." She added and wiped her tears.

"Promise me that you will call me when you need someone to talk to."

"Promise, Sunghoon."

"Alright." He chuckled.

"Now, go to your room and wash first before taking a nap. Wash your face, I don't want to see your puffy face when I meet you."

Haesoo nodded, "Thank you again."

"I love you." He said, with his gaze glued at her.

"I will go home first. I need to get ready for my intern tomorrow."

"Alright, Sunghoon. See you at the college tomorrow."

"Do you have a class tomorrow? I will pick you up after your class has done."

Haesoo shook her head, "I will just cook at home."

"So, I will go first." He stood up and walked towards the door.

Sunghoon stopped at the door and faced her,
"I'm sorry for holding your hand earlier."

"Goodnight and have a sweet dream, Haesoo."

~~

"Are you with Soohyun? Where is Jiyoon?"
Haesoo spoke on the phone with Hyuri and smiled when Jiyoon shouted in response. Hyuri laughed and respond to Haesoo.

"Soohyun was still sleeping. Jiyoon and I went to the store to buy some groceries. Do you want to spend your time with us?"

"I will come later. Did you already have breakfast?"

"Not yet. We just buy some groceries for lunch."

"It's still 9 in the morning. I just received a lot of food from the food delivered. I had no idea who sent this to me."

"It must be Sunghoon. He would be so busy today, right? So he sent them to you, just to make sure you are good."

"You're right. I will thank him after packing the food. I will be there in a few minutes!"

"See you later."

~~

"Did Sunghoon just buy this kind of food early in the morning?" Hyuri blink her eyes in confusion as she was so surprised to see a lot of food on the table. Jiyoon who has just went into the house gasped when she saw the amount of food on the table. They gathered at the table, were completely speechless to see the food.