10: the part you're comfortable

Jay took a bite of the apple and smiled,
"So, I'm right." He stares at her eyes and turned his body facing him just to tease her since she was so speechless after listening to his question earlier. Haesoo took a step away while shaking her head, "It's a dream, right?"

Haesoo kept muttering with her hand couldn't stop pinching her head, trying to remember everything that happens last night. Haesoo knew it. Everything was just a dream. If everything that happens last night was true, she was supposed to be on the bed when she woke up. She still remember the moment Jay carried her to the bed after putting her on his lap.

But the truth was, she woke up on the couch. where she fell asleep last night.

Haesoo shook her head, refusing to believe that it was the reality. Jay was just looking at her and smirked before patting her head.

"It's a dream. I heard the reason you were mad at yourself when I was speaking on the phone. You were so loud and end up getting caught." Jay continued his words making Haesoo so nervous. Jay bend his body lower with his hand reached to hers,

"Don't be nervous. Tell me one by one." He lifted his lips, turning into a teasing and flirting smile.

Haesoo pushed him away, "I'm going to take a shower."

Jay took a step away and held his laughter.
Haesoo didn't take a glance at him at all. She had no idea where the bathroom was. So, she was just walking around his huge house.

She went upstairs and immediately went into a room when Jay was following her. Before she could lock the door, Jay quickly burst into the room and leaned his back against the door.

"Jay, I want to take a shower."

"Yeah. But it's not here."

Haesoo raised her eyebrows.

Jay brought her closer to him and whispered,
"This is my room."

Haesoo gasped. She quickly pulled him away from the door and went outside causing Jay to laugh so loud, filling the first-floor space.

"But you still can use my bathroom!" He continued laughing.

"Jay, you're crazy!"

~~

"Why is your body so tiny and your head is so huge?" Jay complained as he caught her who was struggling to wear the helmet. Haesoo didn't reply because she wasn't in the mood to pick a fight with him. So, she was just minding her business without asking for any help from Jay.

Jay was still waiting for her on the bike and sighed when she so sucked at adjusting the helmet.

"Come here." He called and she followed.

He turned her body facing him and dragged her closer before helping her to adjust the helmet on her head. "You're like a kid. Do you know that?" Jay teased her and pushed her head, telling her to get on the bike quickly.

Haesoo got on the bike, holding his jacket.

"Hold my waist, you stupid dummy girl."

"You don't need to be mad." She muttered and wrapped her arm around his waist from behind.

"Good. Now hug me tighter."

"For what?"

"This is a superbike, dummy."

"Then what?"