27: night club

disclaimer
•alcohol

~~

It was supposed to be a peaceful day for Haesoo, but not until Mr.Jeffery called her and told her to go to PJS Company to have her lesson. Haesoo has already told them that she refused to join the lesson unless she got to be with Hyuri in SHone. Mr.Jeffery couldn't do anything. He wanted to help the girl to be with her best friend, but Jay refused to change the group and instinct to keep her no matter what she said. Haesoo was quite disgusted at how he used his power as the chief to bring her closer to him.

After a few minutes of taking a taxi to the city, the taxi finally stopped her by the company. Without wasting her time, Haesoo got off of the car and fixed her eyes on Jay who was talking to his employee in front of the entrance door. Haesoo fastened her steps into the building as he still didn't notice her presence and quickly took out her phone to call her groupmates, as a way to run away from working with Jay.

"This way, Ms.Nam." Haesoo gasped when Jay suddenly held her sleeve making her body immediately turn facing him. He smiled at her and approached her closer.

"Where do you want to go, Ms.Nam? I'm here."

"I already told Hanee to take my position. We exchanged our roles. So, let me go."

Jay raised his eyebrows. "You don't have my permission to do that, Haesoo. It's not the rule."

"I will create a new rule then."

Haesoo shook her head when he took a step closer.

"No matter what you say, I want to be with my groupmates."

"Alright. Aren't you tired of talking? Let's go." He patted her on the shoulder and brought her into the elevator as she refused to follow him.

"You did this on purpose. I don't know what do you want from me, Jay."

Jay leaned his back against the wall and crossed his arm, "How do you know that I did this on purpose?"

"What if your fiance knows about this?"

"You shouldn't do this in front of her yesterday. She might have a bad idea." She continued.

But Jay ignored her words making Haesoo sigh heavily. She then decided to shut her mouth instead of fighting with him because she knew that he wouldn't listen to her and always think that he is right.

Jay turned his head to her side,
"She wouldn't care."

Haesoo gasped, "She is your fiance. She will care about it."

"You don't understand." He responds in short.

"Are we going to have a lesson on the first day?"

Jay shook his head, "The opening will be led by my dad. You will explore everything about this company, interact with every model trainee and also our fashion designer later."

"Great. I want to meet my friends now." Haesoo quickly went out of the elevator and looked for her friends without waiting for Jay.

~~

"Welcome to PJS, how do you feel today? Are you excited to have a lesson here?" The director spoke in front of the group of students excitedly. Jay glued his gaze at his father seriously, continue listening to the speech, and took a glance at Haesoo who went towards her friends even though she wasn't supposed to be with them.