Meeting the Gang

Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, Boone, and Danny are 18
Smiley, Joyce, Emma, Lauren, Violet, and Brooke are 18 as well
Callie Trippy and her boyfriend Dean Grace are 20
Sophie and her boyfriend Luke Hemmings are 15

Harrys' POV

I'm Harry Styles. I'm a foreign exchange student from London along with my 3 best friends. Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Niall Horan. We are in America right now for our Senior year. "Richardson High School ay?" Liam read out loud. "Maybe its not so bad." Niall said with his thick Irish accent. He's the only Irish one. He moved to London when he was a boy. "Yeah. We can make it right mate." Louis patted my back before walking up the stair in towards the entrance. We followed close behind. Most of the people were nice, some of them gave us death glares. A girl with slutty clothes on smirked at us and checked out. I rolled my eyes and looked around the school. The colors were were purple and gold. They were pretty good colors.

"Hey gang! Look what we got here!" A boy with raven hair yelled.

He was very skinny, but also very tall. His friends were pretty big though. "Some new guys." They smirked. "We need to get class. So if you excuse us..." They all laughed. "Awwwh. They have a wittle accent." The scrawny guys said in a baby voice. "Hey. We don't want any trouble." They all mocked Liams' accent. People started to gather around and watch. "What? English boys can't fight?" We just ignored what he said. "Oh. So you all have manners. Can't even use a curse word." One of the boys of the gang yelled. "We just wanna get this day over with." I say without losing my temper. I can't ruin our first day.

"Yo Haris. Maybe they don't know what we're saying!!!" They all laughed. So thats the scrawny dudes name. "Yeah. Maybe they don't understand american english cause they have such stupid words!" He said in our faces. Just then we heard the front door of the school slam open. Everyone gasped and moved out of the way against the wall. I saw a person with a sports motorbike helmet on. I could tell it was a girl cause of the cleavage. There were 5 other girls behind her. She took off her helmet and her long dark brown hair down her shoulder. She had a tattoo on her wrist, but I couldn't read what it said. Every one just stared. Haris didn't notice. She stopped in front of him, her back turned towards me. She said something in a language I didn't understand. "You had show up now." Haris rolled his eyes.

"Well a little birdie told me you were picking on new kids again." Her voice was music to my ear. "What do you want Smiley? Can't you just let you dear cousin go?" She gave out a sarcastic laugh. "Well you are joke of a cousin, with a dad who actually listens to you and treats you like a damn baby!" The whole crowd started to laugh so did my boys. "Stop messin' with the new kids." She was walking away. "Yeah well I'm glad your dad's dead! He couldn't even do anything! All he did was take care of you stupid older brother." She stopped dead in her tracks. She walked back to him. She swung a punch and he landed on the ground. "Don't you dare talk about my Dad!!! he spent the rest of his life caring for my disabled brother, your cousin since the day he was born! He did do something! He cared!" She yelled. "Your glad I didn't lose to much of my temper." She said as he got up. He flinched, holding his bloody nose, when she started to talk again. "Get to your damn class you ass." She growled in his face.

He ran off with his friends. Every one clapped. "Alright guys! You guys can get to class now. I took care of everything. She said with a smile. I noticed she was wearing a gray tank with CTFXC on it and black skinny jeans with combat boots. Every one left to class. She came up to us and smiled. "He won't be messin' with you anymore. Im sorry about him. He's an ass." I chuckled and nodded. "Well I'm Smiley Khan and these are my friends. Joyce, Brooke, Lauren, Emma, and Violet. Those are the guy friends of the group that are walking up to us Danny and Boone." She pointed to two guys. "Danny is Brooke's boyfriend, and Boone is Vio's." Both boys had brown hair, and blue eyes.