Girls Night ruined!

Smileys' POV

After Sophie and I successfully moved in to my flat, I decided why not call the girls over. "Sophie, what are you doing?" I asked knocking on her door. "I'm talking to Luke! Why?!" She yelled from inside. "I'm calling the girls over." She yelled an okay. I dialed Callie's number first since she was in Texas for tour. "Hello? This is the sass Queen Callie Trippy. How may I be at your service?" I laughed. "Hey Cals! I was wondering if you wanted to spend a night at mines? You haven't seen the new flat yet." I asked. "Yeah sure. When should I be there?! I cant wait to spend a night with the girls." I didn't really think of a timing. "You can come at anytime." I heard her drop something. "Char!!!! Sorry gotta go Smiles. Love you!!!!" I texted the other girls telling them to bring some food and snack.

There was a knock at the door. I quickly ran and answered. "Harry! What are you doing here?" I let him. "I thought I might hang out with my girls today." He smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Harry I already told you its girls night. Not boys." I said slowly. "I'm not stupid. Don't say it like that." He pouted. "Im sorry baby." I kissed his pouted lips. "But you have to leave the girls will be here soon." I said pushing him. He made the cutest little puppy face, still I didn't fall for it. "Sorry. Ain't fallin' for it." I shut the door and laughed. I got all the movies, games and other fun stuff ready. The movies I picked were Woman in Black, Woman in Black 2, 8 Miles, Avengers, Titanic, and all three Jurassic Parks. I heard a knock on the door and I quickly answered it. "Hey Cals!" I gave her a huge hug. Sophie came out. "Callie!!!!!!" She ran and jumped on top of her. "Oh my god. Missed you too Sophie." She laughed. The other girl got up and saw Callie too. "Hey Cals!!! We didn't know you were going to be here." They all gave her a group hug.

Callie brought the candies and drink, of course they were non-alcoholic, I am responsible around my younger sister. Notice I said around. Emma brought all the food like Pizza and nachos and other really delicious food I am not gonna tell you, because I will get hungry. Joyce and Lauren brought a lot of Ice cream like Chocolate Oreo Blast! Yup that taste amazing. Violet and Brooke just brought a bunch of extra candy.

"Okay. What movie do you want to watch?" I showed them the option. "I haven't watched Woman In Black yet." Me, Sophie, Vio, and Brooke looked at Lauren and Callie as if they were crazy. "We are watching this. Thats final!" I yelled putting it in to the ps4. I shut the lights and cuddled in between Sophie and Joyce. I watched intently. It was funny seeing all the girls jump at the scary part. Me and Sophie laughed everytime. After the first one, I put the second one on. "This one isn't as scary." I smirked. "The first one scared the fucking crap out of me." Callie said with her eye widened. "Well then close your eyes." Violet laughed.

"What the fuck was that?! Was that a hand?!" I rolled my eyes as Callie yelled. "Yes now shut up." She looked at me. "You did not just tell me to shut my mouth. I don't tell you to shut your mouth." She sassed. "Sorry." I stifled a laugh. "Ahhhhhhhh!" All the girls screamed. Callie jumped behind the couch. I bursted out laughing. "Oh.....yo...you should have seen your f..face!!!" I laughed harder. "Its not funny." Callie pouted. I gave her a hug and smiled. "Don't worry. All the girls jumped." We all got started a large pillow fight. It got quiet when we heard a clattering from Sophie's room.

"Ah. Smiles, what was that?" The girls all looked at me. "Stay here I'll check." They all pushed me towards the door and stood behind holding on to each other. I looked back at them. "Really. So you would let me die?" The nodded, to scared to speak. "Assholes." They just shrugged. I went into Sophie's bedroom. It was dark. I saw 4 dark figures and there were kore coming in through the window. I felt someone touch me and I swung a punch and kicked him where the sun don't shine. "Louis." I heard a familiar voice whisper. "You have got to be kidding me!" I yelled flicking the lights on. I saw Louis on the floor clutching on to his privates and face. "What in the world are you doin' here?!" I yelled laughing at the sight of Louis. The other girls cautiously entered. "Louis!" Emma ran to him. She held up a towel to his bloody nose. "Sorry Ems. I couldn't see who it was and I kinda wen ninja on him." I shrugged. "We wanted to see what fun you were having. It was all Louis's plan!" All the boys pointed to him. "Dean I can't believe you right now." Callie laughed. "Haz. I told you it a girls night." I sighed. "I know, but we missed our girls." They all nodded. "Fine you can join us." I heard one more coming up. Sophie looked down. "Luke!" She laughed and helped him up.

"Okay. Lets play truth or dare." I smirked. Sophie had to go with Luke to my brothers for the night cause they wanted some alone time eventually and also cause we can get a bit inappropriate during truth or dare..... Okay alot. I put the empty root beer bottle down. "Lauren, you go first." She spun the bottle and it landed on Brooke. "Okay Brooke. Truth or dare." She asked. "Truth." Lauren thought up of a question. "Okay. Have you and Danny ever had....sex?" Her eyes widened and she looked down. I saw Danny smirking. "Yes." She whispered. We all laughed at her reaction. She groaned and spun the bottle it landed on none other than Danny. "Truth or dare?" She smirked. "Dare." Her smirk widened. "Alright.... I dare you to chug two root beers." His eyes widened. "Fine! Pass me two." Niall laughed and gave him the two bottle. I looked at Harry and laughed. He winked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and winked back. Danny started to chug the first one. "Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" We all cheered. He got the first one and started the second one. "Holy shit. he did it!" Liam yelled patting him on the back. Danny looked at brooke and smirked. "You owe me." He winked at her. "Oooooooooh!!!!" She blushed.

Danny spun and it landed on me. "Truth or dare." I thought about it. "Dare." He smirked and looked at Brooke. "I dare you to sit with a bug on you for at least a minute." My eyes widen. "Danny. You know she has a phobia of bugs!" He just laughed and shrugged. "A dare is a dare. Bring the tarantula." I couldn't move, Violet moved to the far corner since she hate bugs also. Danny put it on me and let out a whimper. I held my breath and tried to ignore the feeling. A tear slipped out of my eye. "Okay I think thats enough." Danny quickly got it of me and my tears kelt spilling. "Okay. I really shouldn't have done that. Im sorry Smiles." I just nodded my head and cried. "Danny. You know shes more scared then me!" Violet yelled from the corner. Harry came to my side and took me in his lap. "Shhh. Baby it's gone. It's okay now." He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead. "Are you okay?" He asked. I pulled away and kissed him. "Yeah. I feel better." I smiled. "I feel like a dick. Im so sorry Smiley." I rolled my eyes. "Its fine Danny. Just keep it away from me alright." He nodded and put it outside.

We had some food and watched some more movies. It was now 2 in the morning. Everyone was passed out on the floor. I headed to my room and showered and dressed in another pair of pajama since the other had the tarantula on it. I walked out into my bed room and felt someone wrap their arm around me. I smelt a familiar scent. His breath was hitting the back of my neck. "Harry." I laughed. He turned me towards him. "God you're so beautiful." He complemented. He leaned down and kissed my lips. I deepened the kiss. We fell on to the bed, giggling a bit. We were having a full make out session. He started to kiss down my jaw and neck. "Harry. We can't." I held in a moan. He pulled away. "Right the others." We were both out of breath.

We laid in each others arms. "Can we play 20 questions?" I looked up and nodded. "Okay. Whats your favorite animal?" He started looking into my eyes. "Tiger." I thought of a question. "What is your favorite movie?" He laughed. "Love actually." He loved chick flicks. "Chick flicks huh?" He nodded. "Who is your favorite actor and actress?" I was excited for this question. "Daniel Radcliff and Emma Watson!" He laughed at my excitement. "Who's your favorite superhero?" I asked. "Iron man. Who is your favorite supervillan." He asked. "Loki. Duh!!!" He smiled. "Why did you choose me?" He looked at me. "Because, you're beautiful." I blushed. "Why do you have to be so beautiful?" My breath caught in my throat. "I don't know." He smiled and put a strand of my hair behind my ear. "You're beautiful because, you have the most amazing personality, you have that spark in your eyes. Because god made you like this." I blushed and hid my face in his chest. I felt the vibration of his chuckle. "Its true." I kissed his chest.

I got up and went to go get some water. "I'll be back okay." He nodded and smiled. I grabbed a two bottles of water and headed back. I climbed back in bed. I thought harry fell asleep. I turned over and set my bottle of water on my side table. I gasped when Harry pulled me into his chest and kissed my shirt. "I thought you fell asleep." I whispered. "I wanted you to be here." I smiled. He started to sing and I slowly slipped into darkness.

-----------

2 chapters today!!! I hope you guys like it.
I love y'all very very much!!!!

Follow these beauties sprinkle_of_roses iloveanima iheartcali1026 wishIwasIrish_
-Smiley Khan