Meeting again!

Previously on Strength and Adapting.....

You are gonna be a star Miss Khan. Not only do I want you for singing, rapping and Dancing, but I also want you for modeling. You have an amazing body for modeling." My mouth remains open and Sophie urges me to answer. "That...that..." I stutter in amazement.

"Like I said Miss Khan. You are going to be a super star."

Four years later.....

Smiley's POV

I was now a world wide famous star. Sophie had just finish high school last year along with Gemma, Luke and Ashton. Harry and the boys are all a famous band called One Direction. I'm proud of Harry, but I bound that he remembers me. "Hey Smiley! You ready to board the plane?" My guard, Marc asks me. "Yeah lets head out to LA!" I clap. See I moved to London after I finished high school and I opened up my own studio for dance, Music, and rap. Right now I'm on tour and I'm leaving to one of the flats I brought in LA from Las Vegas. It was at least an 3 hour flight. "Come on." I say to Gemini and Snow. We board the plane.

2 and a half hours later....

We land and I head to my vintage corvette stingray. I felt like driving it today. I get to my flat and get ready with a surprise interview with a guest. The guest doesn't know who's coming and I don't know who he or she is. I put on a black dress and slip on black heels. I grab my black little back pack. The dogs follow me out to the limo. "So do you know who the guest is?" Callie says through the phone. "No. I wish I did." I sigh. "Have you find a guy?" Callie asked. "Cal. You know I don't want to. They are all jerks." I hear her sigh. "You still love him. You still love Harry." I nod even though she can't see it. "Well I have to go. I have arrived at the place." I hang up and head inside. I cam tell the dogs smell something familiar, but I just keep my focus on being called in.

"Miss Khan. You're going on." The camera man says. I sigh and get up. "Okay deep breaths Smiley." I say to myself walking out. "Here she is the beautiful talented singer, dancer, rapper, model, and artist.....Smiley Khan." I walk out to see him with wide eyes. I stop in my tracks. I can't believe it. Its him. Its Harry. The Harry I fell in love with, but with longer hair. He keeps looking at me as I take a seat next to him. I look at him a bit and meet his emerald eyes. "So Smiley. Tell us about your foundation for people of all ages and diseases." I look towards Ellen. "Uh...well I know what some of them have been through." She nods. "How? Exactly." Harry asks. I look towards him. "I have had 2 heart surgeries to get my heart fixed during my senior year in May." I could see hurt in his eyes, but why? "Wow. Thats amazing of you to start a foundation for everyone." I look down and nod. "Well they deserve it. No one should be in that much pain." I feel his arm brush against mine. I get the same feeling I used to get with him, the butterflies.

"So are you two single?" I was trying to avoid the question. "Yeah. I have been for 4 years." I answer. I felt Harrys eyes on me. "Im single also." I look up at him. "Wow both of you. I heard you both had small relationships here and there, but they weren't right." Ellen asked smirking. I nod. "I did, but they always wanted my money and they just didn't give me the right feeling like my last boyfriend 4 years ago did." Ellen nodded and looked at Harry who was a bit shocked. "So why don't we do the kiss cam." My eyes widened. I knew she was gonna point it at me and Harry. I told her about our relationship. Yes I know ellen like that.

The camera pointed at people in the crowd first. I was getting nervous as it came up to the front row.

"Well now look at that." I looked at the screen with me and Harry on it. I could tell he was nervous too. "Now this kiss has to be at least a minute long." I look at Ellen and she shrugs. "Well come on then." I felt him turn towards me.