The problem and Beach Day

Previously on Strength and Adapting....

The limo driver opens the door and Sophie steps out first. I see Luke's mouth drop. He quickly composes his self. He takes her hand and intertwines it with his. I fix myself and get out. Harry scans my body and smirks. He takes my hand and kisses it. "You look beautiful this evening my love." I blush. "Thank you. So do you." He was wearing a fitted black suit with a purple tie and a black mask. He looked extremely handsome. He leads us inside. I look at him and smile. "Ready Soph?" She nods and sighs. "Whatever." She mumbles. I open the door.

"Happy Birthday Sophie!!!!!" All the guest yell. She stood there shocked, with her mouth wide open.

Sophie's POV

I was sitting in my room just watching TV and texting all my friends. I got very into my show when my phone vibrated. I checked to see it was from Luke. I smiled and opened, but then it dropped. I was shocked by message I recieved.

Luke- hey Kara babe wanna hang out? Sophie wont know a thing.

I let my tears fall and I ran to Smileys bedroom where she was asleep. I opened her curtains. "What the hell Sophs?" She groaned. She opened her eyes to see me crying. "Oh my god Sophie are you okay." I shake my head and show her the message. "That little fucker. How could he do that to you?!" She hugs me. I don't understand why he would do that to me. He gave me a necklace that he brought with his own money. Why would he do that if he was cheating on me? I cried in to Smiley's chest and there was a knock at the door. She goes and opens it. Lauren walks in. "Hey.....woah. Did I come at the wrong time?" She says looking at me. "No no. She needs us. Good thing we are stocked on junk food." Lauren nods and grabs the snacks. We cuddle on the couch and put on Mean Girls. It calms me down a bit.

"Thanks for staying with me El and Smiley." They nods and smile. "No problem." There was a knock at the door. Smiley got up and opened it. It was Luke and he was holding one of his friends with the back of his collar. He pushes him in. "You better apologize to her too." Luke growls. I looked at him confused. "For what?" Smiley shuts the door and crosses her arm. "He's the one who sent the fucking message!" Luke yells. "He thought it would be a good joke." He pushed the guy in front of me. He looked up at me but then quickly looked down.

"Im sorry for sending that message to you. Don't get mad at Luke it wasn't his fault." I sighed. "Its okay I guess." He nods and walks away. Luke closes the door of my bedroom. He walks up to me. "You know I would never do that." I just look down. He holds my head up and kisses me. Lets just say it got heated really quickly.

Smiley's POV

I hear some noise come from Sophie's room. "Awwwww. Come on guys!!! You better be usin' protection!" I sigh and grab my sweater and head to Harry's. I was speaking to Ren as we walked there. "Hey baby." Harry kisses me. He lets us in and I see Liam sprawled on the couch. Ren laughs and goes and lays on top of him. "Okay so where are we gonna hang out?" I shrug. I look at Liam. "Lets go swimming at the beach. It will be fun just us and your dogs." I nod. "Thats a good idea." Me and Ren go and get ready in our bikinis and we wear a sundress over them. I giggle as Ren tries to jump on Liam. You see me and Ren are the closest out of all the girls. She is literally like my twin. "To the jeep!!!!!" Me and her yell running out. The boys laugh and follow us out. I smile as Harry kisses my cheek.

Me and Ren immediately run to the beach. Harry chases me. He swoops me off my feet. "Harry!" I giggle. He throws me into the water and Snow comes in also. I throw his ball and he goes and fetches it. "Good boy." He licks my face. Harry comes besides me and smiles. "Oh yeah my other dog is coming back from Florida." Harry looks at me. "What type of breed is it?" He asked laying his head on my stomach. "Its a Doberman Pinscher. He's really sweet and protective." He smiles up at me. I hear a familiar bark. "Thats him." I laugh as the big Doberman jumps on me. "I missed you too bud." I hug him. He growls at Harry and sniffs him. Once he knows Harry is safe, he lets Harry pet him. "Good Gemini." He sits and wags his tail. "Thats a good name." I nod and smile. Harry stands up suddenly and holds his hand out for me. I look at him confused. "Come on." I take his hand and he helps me up. He starts to lead me somewhere. The dogs follow. Harry covers my eyes as we get closer to the area. "Harry where are you taking me?" I feel his breath on my ear. "Don't worry baby. I won't kill you." He whispers. It sends shivers down my spine.