Cutting and The Lazy Day

Previously on Strength and Adapting.....

Thank you for standing up for me today. Haris is just messed up in the head. He needs help. I don't see him as my family." I listened carefully. "He's just jealous of everything. He thinks he can be cool. He thinks he's strong enough to fight me, but he's not. He thinks he can make me stop talking to my friends, but he can't. He's just fucked up." She sighed in relief letting it out. "Thank you for listening." I laughed. "You listened to me rant. I can listen to my girl vent anyday." I kissed her lips. "I'll see you tomorrow." She nodded and went back in and I headed back to my flat

Smiley's POV

I went on a run with Snow, I did my work out, I did my morning chores, I dropped Sophie off at Gemma's. I finished everything I needed to do and it was only 12:00pm. I had nothing left to do. I walked over to Harry's flat. I waited for him to open the door. He opened it and smiled weakly. "Hey Haz. You okay?" I hugged him. He closed the door and nuzzled his head in my neck. I sit him down on the couch. "Baby please tell me what happened." He sighed. I took his hand in mine. I noticed he winced when I rubbed his arm. I tried pulling his sleeve up, but he pulled his arm away from me. "Harry, let me see your arm." I said sternly. He shook his head. I caught his arm and slid his sleeve up. I saw the scars that were freshly made. "Why?" My voice cracked. "Im sorry. I...should have came to you, but I was scared that you would leave me." He cried. "I would never do that." I hugged him tightly. "I did it cause my sister's bully. He put his hands on her and I wasn't there. On top of that Haris is harassing me, he saying bad things about you. I hate it. I hate anyone who talks bad about you." I sigh and lift his head so he would meet my eyes. "Listen I love you. I would never leave you. Next time please come to me and tell me, its part of gaining strength, but also part of me. It hurts to know that one of the reasons you cut was because of me." I wiped his tears and brought his wrist up to my lips and kissed each scar. "Better?" He nods and kisses me. "Lets have a lazy day." He says snuggling me. "Thats exactly what I was thinking."

I changed into shorts and crop top and headed back to Harry's. "Babe?" I called out. "In the bedroom!" He yelled back. I walked in and saw him laying on the bed. I ran and jumped on top of him. He grunted and laughed. "What can we do on a lazy day?" I hummed. "Lets watch movies all day and sleep and cuddle, and other things." Harry smirked. His lips grazed the skin behind my ear. "Lets watch a movie first." I said facing him. "Okay, what kind of movies!" I smirked. "Horror movies. We will close all the curtain and lights and make it completely dark." He smiled and nodded. He went yo go pick the movies.

"Okay. I have the conjuring, excorcist, grave encounters one and two." I looked at each movie. "Lets start with the less scary one first." He suggested. "Okay." He put it on and we cuddled into each other. "Which one did you put on first?" He pulled a blanket over us. "Grave encounters." We grabbed our pillows for protection. "You do that too?" I nodded rapidly. "I feel more protected with it." He say and cuddles me closer. The movie started. It was like a documentary. "Oh my fucking god!!! What the hell was that?" I yelled putting up my pillow. "Can't they get out?" I sighed looking at the tv again. "No they can't. Every time they find a way out, it just turns into another hall way." I look at him. "I am never going into a mental asylum, especially an abandoned one." I shivered. We both screamed and jumped. "That shit came out of no where!!!!" I screamed. "I almost had a heart attack." I clutched my chest. "That is not the least scary movie." Harry shuddered. I nod in agreement and hide my face in his chest.

After we finished watching we both agreed not to watch any more horror movies. "Lets play some Blacks ops Zombies." I grabbed the controllers and sat in between his legs. "Oh my god. I almost died. I ran out of ammo." I sighed in relief getting new ammo and gun. "I got your back babe." I laughed. "Really where were you when I was being attacked by a bunch if Zombies?!" I asked. "Okay maybe not all the time. I being attacked too. I would in real life though." I smiled. "Awwwwh! We lost!" I pouted. "We will go higher than level 16 next time okay?" I just looked at him and pouted. He laughed. I giggled when his hand brushed my side. My eyes widened.

"Oh so you're ticklish. now are you?" I got up and started to run. He was hot on my trail. He caught me and started tickling me. "Harry.....stop..." I laughed. I squirmed in his grip. I got a hold of a pillow and smacked him with it. I flipped him over and straddled him. I kept hitting with a pillow, until he caught it. "Uh oh." I got up and ran to the guest room. I tried closing the door. "Seriously no lock on this door!" I yelled running to the bathroom. I locked the door and took a deep breath. "Oh come on babe. Let me in." I heard Harry knock. "Nope! Not until you stop trying to murder me by tickling me." He stopped knocking and I smiled. I heard keys. "Damn it!" I thought of a plan. I could push him and run out quickly. The door opened and he smirked. I tried to push him but was sucessful, but he blocked the doorway of the room. "Okay then." I grabbed two pillows off the bed. He slowly came towards me. I threw one pillow and missed, so did the second one. Harry pushed me on to the bed and started tickling me. "Stop......" I laughed. He slowly stopped and we laughed a bit. "God you are runner. Aren't you kitten?" He growled in my ear. His lips brushed mine. "Well I am in track." I breath out. He chuckled lowly and kissed me. His kisses always sent sparks to me stomach and made my legs feel like jelly. His hand traveled underneath my crop top. He pulled away and smiled. My stomach growled and I looked at him. "Why don't we order some pizza?" He helped me up. "Yeah good idea. My stomach needs food. He calls and orders it. We just lay in bed till it comes. Harry's leg was on top of me and one arm was around me. I held his hand. We both singed and hummed. "You know you should be a singer." Harry looks at me surprised. "You're a great singer Hazza." I smile. "Well you should be too. You have an amazing voice." I sighed and looked at him. "It is my dream. I love singing, Dancing, and Art." He tucked a piece of my hair behind ear. "Well you should be one." There was a knock the door. "Pizza is here." He get up and goes to the door.

We both eat and talk. "What if....we keep a secret b-day party for Sophs?" I nod. "We should. She deserves it." I take a sip of my tea. "What theme though?" He shrugs. "How about Masquerade Style? It will be in a hall!" I say clapping. "Thats a great idea for a sweet 16!" Harry agrees. "Okay so we just have to have it planned." I sigh. "We'll start planning tomorrow, cause today is our lazy day." I squeal as Harry pick me up and carries me to the bed room. We both cuddled,

"Babe. Don't ever cut again please." I kiss his bare chest. "I won't. I promise. I don't know what got over me." I sigh. "I will never leave you Haz. You do know that right." He nuzzled his head in my neck. "Yes. I'm sorry I didn't come to you instead." I kiss his forehead. "Its okay. Just know you can come to me any time." He nods and kisses my neck. "I love you." He whispers before falling into deep slumber.

-----------------------------

I know its short, but i had to update something. I hope you guys love the book so far. Follow these amazing girls!!!!

sprinkle_of_roses
wishIwasIrish_
iloveanima
iheartcali1026
Horans_Lovexoxo
OliviaNouisx