Getting back

Previously on strength and adapting.....

"I have to go. The dogs are waiting for me." I sigh. "I know. I wish you could stay." I kiss her head and get up to open the door for her. "Goodnight Haz." She says grabbing her keys. "Goodnight love." I kiss her and watch her as she leaves.

Smiley's POV

Me and Harry are slowly getting back to normal again. Of course he needs to gain my trust back, but I'll wait as long as I can.

Right now I am working on a new song for my album. I hear the door open and think it's Harry. "Hey..." I look up and see my ex. "Jeremy. What are you doing here." I get up moving away from him. "You seriously want to date a guy that fucking left you in high school?" He says coming closer. "You should be with me baby." He looks at me. "And you didnt?" I say pushing him away from when he gets too close to me. He bites his lip. "Damn still feisty I see." He smirks a little pulling me closer by the arm. "Trust me you'll come running back to me." I just mentally gag. "Did I when Harry and I were on a break? No. Now get out. Don't make me get my body guard." He just chuckles letting go of my arm and leaving. I look at the studio worker. "Don't mention a word to Harry about this I'll talk to him." She nods and goes back to work.

I bite my lip walking to Harry's flat. I knock on the door. He opens it shirtless and only sweatpants hanging down from his waist. I look at him. "Well hello sexy." I giggle saying as he pulls me into a kiss. "Hello gorgeous." He smiles pulling me in and closing the door before pinning me against the door and kissing me. I smile pulling his face away from mine. "Before we do that mr. Horny styles. I need to talk to you about a situation." He pouts a little but nods as I walk to the couch.

"Remember how I told you about my ex.. Jeremy.. The guy I dated after you left in highschool?" He nods, his face going completely serious. "Yes what bout him?" I can feel the jealousy radiating off of him. "Babe its okay..I don't like him." I sigh. "But he came by the studio today to try and get me back. I thought you should know." He nods, his eyes holding a little guilt. "What's wrong Haz?" I say getting his lap and straddling him. "Its just that...you told me this and I couldn't even tell you me and Kendall dated." He says not looking at me. "Fuck baby, I'm so sorry. I should have told you. I trust you with everything." He says looking at me. I shake my head. "Its okay love. I love you." I kiss his lips lightly. He kisses back pulling me closer into him and then pulling away a little. "But I will beat that ass up if he comes anywhere near you." I chuckle nodding. "Just kiss me you fool." He smirks kissing me again. He picks me up holding my legs carrying me to his room. He bites the bottom of my lip as his tongue asks for entrance in my mouth. I quickly oblige. He places me on the bed gently climbing on top of me as he keeps making out with me.

He starts to grind his hard against me making me moan into his mouth. He smirks pulling away from the kiss still grinding against me. He pulls my shirt off and starts eyeing my body. "Damn I missed this so much." He mumbles kissing my neck and starts marking me.

Time skip... (Mostly cause im not in the mood to write a smut.)

Harry's POV

I look at the beautiful girl laying next to me wrapped in my sheets. I smile kissing her head before getting up and making my way to shower. I let warm water hit my body and start cleaning my body off. I just stay in there thinking of a date I could take smiley out on. I hope out after thirty minutes and see Smiley not in bed.

"Babe?" I call out drying my hair. She pops her head out of my closet. I laugh as she comes out wearing my shirt which is huge on her. "You look so adorable my love." She blushes and hugs me as the long sleeves cover her hands. "Can we take the dogs for a walk?" She asks fixing her hair. "Of course. Ill get their leashes." She nods running to grab their treats. I get the dogs ready for their walk and we head out. I hold her hand putting my sunglasses in when I see a flash of light, knowing its the paparazzi, I ignore them. I pull Smiley closer smirking as the take pictures. I give her kisses every now and then so everyone knows shes all mines. No one elses, but mines.