The date and life story

Sophies' POV

"Sophs!!!!! Its time to wake up!!!!" Smiley yelled from the hallway. I groaned and stuffed my face in my pillow. I heard the door open, but I didn't acknowledge it. I shot up when water came in contact with my face. "Hey!" I glared at Smiley. "When I say wake up you wake up." Smiley said putting down the jug and crossing her arm. "I was getting up." I muttered in annoyance. I looked up at her. Her hair was in a messy bun and still in her pajamas. She even looks amazing in her pajamas, without make up. Well she barely wears make up. "Hurry up and get ready. I made breakfast and its set out on the table." She stated walking out of my room.

I washed up and changed into a floral dress. I applied a bit of make up, but not to much. Smiley taught me that real beauty doesn't come from make up, it comes from my heart. She was right. I met the best boyfriend in the world. I wrapped my brown belt around my waist and slipped on some brown flats. I left my hair down and natural. I grabbed my bag and headed to the kitchen where I saw my brother, Nayab, and my sister-in-law, and also a very good friend of Smiley, Nabiha. "Good morning. How are you today?" Nayab asked. "Great. How are you guys? Any good news?" I smiled. "Yes, the baby is fine." Nabiha is 4 month pregnant, did I mention. I started to eat my breakfast.

I waited my brothers car so he can drop me off at school. Smiley comes late cause she's a senior. "Alright. Lets drop you off, and then I head to work. Our mom passed away last year from cancer. Nayab got custody of me since he was old enough to take care of me. Smiley is practically an adult so she didn't have to get custody by anyone. I got yo school in 10 mins. "I'll see you after school bud." Nayab said kissing my forehead. I headed inside and waited for Luke to come. My friends came and sat next to me. "Hey babe." Luke kissed my lips. "You ready for our date after school." I nodded and smiled. "You look amazing." I blushed. "Thanks Lukey." A smiled played on his luscious lips.

We were waiting for the right time to walk to class, when the Bitch of the school, Carmen walked up to me. "Awwwwh. Are you and little Lukey going to playground." Her little posse laughed. "Yeah no one cares about you. Your parents even left you." Luke stood up in front of me. "Leave her alone." He growled. "What are you going to do? Pinch me?" She rolled her eyes and laughed. "You probably can't even fight a bug." I moved in front of him. "Please leave us alone." I whispered. "Why should we? Why don't you just go and live in a hole." She laughed. "What....did you say...to my little sister?" Smiley walked up to her. "Why don't you stop being a fucking bitch?" Everyone 'ohhhed'. Carmen huffed. "I was just stating the truth." She rolled her eyes. Harry came up to me. "Are you okay?" I nodded as Luke held my hand in his. He walks up to next to Smiley, in front of Carmen. "Oh so you're the school slut, who's been messing with Sophie now." Everyone laughed. Carmen's mouth was left open. She stormed off with her little group of friends following her. Smiley came and gave me a hug and looked down at me.

"Don't your dare listen to her. A lot of people care about you. Everyone loves you. I love you." She paused and wiled my tears. "You have gain your strength and you have to adapt. Thats what I did." I looked up at my role model and big sister. "You are the beautiful, caring, amazing, awesome girl that I am glad to have you as a sister. We would anything for you." The other girls came up. "Yeah! Do you want us to beat her up for you?" I laughed and sniffled. "You guys are awesome." I said hugging Smiley tightly.

After school Luke started to walk me to where the date is. "How much further babe?" I groaned. "We're almost there." He said excitedly. "Okay now close your eyes." He demanded. "Nope not doing it." I said crossing my arms. "But why?" I looked at him. "Are you planning on murdering me?" He let out a laugh that was music to my ears. "No. Now please." I sighed and closed my eyes. He led me to an are until we stopped. "Alright open them." I opened my eyes to a beautiful creek. There was a blanket and picnic basket laid out. The sound of the water rushing down the creek was soothing. The sound of the birds chirping. "This...this is amazing." I breath out. "I knew you would like. "This will be our place from now on."

We ate the little sandwiches Luke attempted to make. They were actually pretty good. I was now laying in Lukes' arms listening to the soothing sounds. "Phie." I hummed in response as I sat up. He turned towards me and got out a box. "What is it?" He opened it up to a beautiful necklace. "I wanted to give you something special." He put it around my neck. "Luke. You didn't have to." I hugged him tightly. "I wanted to. I saved up all my allowance and had enough to get it." He shrugged. "You wasted your allowance on this? Why?" He sighed and pulled me into him. "Because, your my princess." I smiled and kissed him.

Smileys' POV

We've been down by the creek area that we always go to. I brought my purple corvette today. I didn't want to take my bike out today. Joyce was inspecting Niall's hand cause he fell. It was pretty cute. She wouldn't shut up about him. Emma wouldn't shut up about Louis, and Lauren kept going on about Liam. It was getting annoying yesterday, but I have to admit they would be cute together. Harry stalked off somewhere. I just sat there watching every one enjoy their time. I felt someone crept behind me. I turned to see Harry. "Where were you?" I whispered. "I need to show you something he whispered in my ear, grabbing my hand. I ignored the sparks and kept a tight grip on his hand. "Where are you taking me Harry?" He just ignored me. "Harry." I whispered. He stopped and pushed me against a tree lightly, his face inches from mine. His minty breath hit my face and my breath hitched. "I won't kill you. I promise." He chuckled. I nodded.

"We're here." I looked up to see a tree house. "Wow. This is amazing." I looked at Harry. He led me up there. There was a blanket set out on the floor with some snack and drinks. "Did you set this up?" I asked. He nodded and looked down. "Well I really like it." I said walking up to him. "Really?" I nod and chuckle. "No one has ever done this for me." He smiled and took my hand sitting me down onto the blanket. "Well then I'm glad I'm the first." I giggled and shook my head. "Thank you." I whispered.

"How does the casted heart represent you?" He asked out of the blue. "I...um." I sighed. "You don't have to tell me." He said putting his sandwich down. "No. Its okay." I took a deep breath and continued. "When I was 12, my dad took my older brother to and appointment he had. That was the last time I saw them. I never thought about it. I thought I was going to come back to see them after at home. But instead I got a call at school saying I needed to come home. My friends mom came and picked me up along with her and we headed straight home. When I got there our house was full. I saw the police there and my mom crying. When they told me that my dad and brother both died in a car crash, I broke down. They said someone cut the brakes. They never found the person." I wiped my tears and continued. "After that when I was thirteen, I was in track in Junior High. I never had heart problems. One day at a track meet, I was sprinting like I always do. All of the sudden I felt pain in my chest, but I kept going until I reached the end first. I collapsed. I felt as if I was going to die. I was rushed to the hospital. There I found out I needed a heart surgery. After it my heart never had any problems, but the pain of losing my dad and brother was still there." I sniffled. Harry took my hand in his.

"And now about a year ago, I lost my mom to cancer. From all these losses, I learned two things. To have strength and to adapt. I couldn't give up. I couldn't go into depression. I think of all the happiness and smile. I know thats what my parents and brother would want." I smiled a bit. "So that what I did. I gained strength and adapted." Harry made me look up into his emerald eyes and wiped away any tears.

"You are one of the most beautiful and strongest girl I have ever met." I blushed. "Really. You are. I have never met a girl like you. All the girls I've met are either like Carmen, or are just aren't my type." I looked up at him. "I'm your type?" He nodded and came closer. "I knew you were the first time I saw you." His rested his forehead on mine. "I knew it the time you walked through that door." My heart started to beat faster, his lips brushed against mines. His soft plump lips attached to mine. My lips moved in sync with his. The kiss sent sparks up my stomach. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me slowly.

We pulled away and started to catch our breath. We laughed and looked at each other. "Will you be my girl?" I nodded and kissed him one more time. "I love the tattoos on your wrist." He kissed each of them. One said Just Keep Breathing the other was Angel wings. "Those aren't the only ones. I have one on my stomach." I chuckled. "We should get going. Every one might be waiting." He nodded in agreement.

--------
Second Chapter yay!!! I hope y'all are liking it.
sprinkle_of_roses
iloveanima
iheartcali1026
wishIwasIrish_