Hanging Out with the Squad

Previously on Strength and adapting.....

"I tried, but all those girls didn't give me the feeling you did. Some of them wanted money, some of them were just messed up, some of them were nice but that spark wasn't there." He walks closer to me. My breath hitches as his fans my face.

"Today, when I kissed you, I had that feeling again." His hand caresses my cheek. "With you, I can be me." I blush. "I did to Harry. Thats why I really didn't date. I tried, but it never gave me that same feeling you do." He smiles a bit.

"Will you be my girl again?" He asked.

"Harry Styles. How can I say no to that?" With that his lips fall on to mine softly.

Harry's POV

I couldn't help, but just smile at thought that I have gotten my girl back. I tried so hard to keep my hands off her last night. God! She was just so irresistible. She is so much more fit than I remember. Her body is so curvy and perfect. Her hair is so silky. Her legs just look so smooth. Her eyes are so hazel and they just have that amazing sparkle in them. Her smile is so perfect. Just everything about her is just.......breath taking to me.

My thoughts get interrupted when my phone rings. I quickly pick it up when I see its Smiley. "Hey darlin'!" I say excitedly through the phone. "Well someone is excited." She laughs, which was like music to my ears. "Okay. So i got the snacks you and the guys wanted for when we go to the beach. I was asking what drinks do you want. We could get soda....or some beer. Im also bringing water." I just love hearing her voice. "Lets do beer and please keep talking to me. I just want to hear your voice." I hear her giggle through the line. "Babe. Im seeing you in a few." I pout my lips a bit. "Alright. Can't wait." I smile. "Okay. I'll be there. I'm checking the stuff out. Bye." I hang up and plop down on to the bed. My eyes widen when I remember that my flat is not so clean. I quickly get up and start picking up all my dirty clothes. I vacuum the area and smooth out the bed sheet. I quickly fix the pillows on the sofa, and dust off the table and tv.

Right when I finish there's a knock at my door. I rush to the door and open it. I forgot i was shirtless and only had some boxers on. Smiley giggles as my eyes widen. I let her in. "I should go get ready for the beach." She nods still laughing. I blush a bit. "Harry. This is nothing new." She walks up to me wrapping her arms around my neck, planting a sweet kiss on my lips. I smile and deepen the kiss. She pulls away and I pout. "You need to get ready Harry. The others are waiting." I nod and quickly rush to my room. I slip on my swim shorts and a tee. I walk out to see Smiley playing with her hair. I noticed she was wearing one of my old shirts to cover her bikini up. She still looked stunning with out even trying. "You still have that shirt." She looks up and nods. "Its too comfy." She blushes. I sit down next to her. "You look amazing in my clothes." I place my hand on her thigh. She hugs me before getting up. "Okay we gotta head out." She says grabbing her motor bike helmet. I nod and grab my keys to my bike. She laughs. "Looks like we are bikin' today." I nod and hold my flats door open for her.

She hops on to her bike. She winks at me before putting on her helmet. I smirk. She looks so sexy on that bike. She revs the engine and motions me to follow her. I do the same and start to follow her. She starts speeding towards the beach. We drive side be side. We come to a stop at a traffic light. She looks at me. I could tell she was smirking.

"Race you there?" She asks.

"Oh its on baby." She revs her engine loudly and keeps looking at me. Right when the light turns green, she takes off in full speed. Im right behind her. I try to get passed her, but she keeps getting my way. I can't help but laugh. She drift her bike as we turn. "Damn, that was hot." I mumble. She skids to a stop and parks. I park next to her as she hops off, and takes her helmet off flipping her hair. I stare at her. "I can't explain how sexy that was." I hop off. She smirks and walks up to me. Her lips brush mine. "I know." She whispers against my lips. She pulls back, but I grab her wrist and twirl her back. "You are such a tease." I whisper in her ear lowly. I let go and smirk grabbing a bag from under my seat, as she grabs one also. We head down to the area the others are.