Smiley and Rens day

So guys! I tried to add a picture, but my wattpad is obviously, being stupid as hell! You guys might be wondering where I have been. Well I was very sick and in the hospital, then I had some Boyfriend trouble. My aunt passed away, and my uncle and cousin were in a car accident. Yeah you guys might think how the hell am I even alive atm cause thats a lot of shit. I had help from my amazing friends Callie, Violet, Tina, Lauren (iheartcali1026 ) and Gemma (Irish_Gemma ) and Emma (wishIwasIrish_ ) and all my other sisters! They were all there for me and I want to thank them all. I love you guys! <3.

Smiley's POV

I feel someone kiss my forehead and I smile. "Good morning Beautiful." Harry whispers in my ear. My eyes flutter open to meet his emerald ones. "Hey you." I run my hand through his hair before giving him a kiss. "Can we have a lazy day where we cuddle all day? Please." He makes a puppy dog face. "Oh. Im sorry Haz, but I promised Ren I would hang out with her. No guys, just us two girls." He pouts. I kiss his pouted lips. "I sowwy." I say in my baby my baby voice. "Its okay. I can have you all day tomorrow." He smirks. I roll my eyes playfully. "Yes you can Mr. Styles." He growls playfully and I giggle. "You are an idiot." I say as I walk into the bathroom. "Well I'm your idiot!!" I laugh.

I quickly shower and change into blue top with black skinny jeans. I slip on my leather jacket and my black heeled boots. I wrap a tan scarf around my neck. I do some light make up and smile at my appearance. I grab my black purse with gold studs from the things I had brought to Harry's. I walk out to the kitchen. Harry eyes roam my body and smirks. "Sexy." I laugh. "Just remember you're my girl. Any guys touches you, he's going down." I smile and kiss him. "I know." He smiles and kisses my forehead before handing my keys to me. He opens the door for me. "See you later tomorrow." I nod walking towards my car. "You have me all day tomorrow Harry. Don't worry." I say, as I get into my car. I roll my window down and he leans down to kiss me and as always, it sends sparks to my stomach. "Have fun babe." He smiles like a Cheshire cat.

"Ren!!!!!!!!!!!" I run and hug her like we haven't seen each other in ages, even though I saw her yesterday. "Ready to start our Smiley and Ren fun day?" She nods rapidly. "Lets go girl!" She takes my hand pulling me out. I lead her to my car. "Oooooh!!!!!! The new Corvette Stingray!!!! You have it in perfect shape like all your previous cars. I love it." I smile. "Thanks Renny." I do a hair flip and she laughs. "Still the same old Smiley that I love." I start driving towards the mall. "What should we do after the mall? I have some choices." Lauren looks at me. "Okay we can go to the movies, go watch a race, or horse back riding." She immediately jumps a little. "Horse back riding!!!" I laugh at her excitement. "Good choice I need to see Lightnin'. How has he been?" I ask her pulling into the parking lot and we get out. "He been doing great. In great condition and has gotten a lot faster." I look at her. "How much faster can he get?" She shrugs. "He beat a stallion." Lightning is a mustang, the second fastest horse. "Yeah right? Thats impossible." I chuckle. She just stares at me. "Holy shit you're serious. But how?!" She laughs. "I have no idea."

"Oh lets go to.....Express." I suggest. Ren nods. We head in and I immediately spot a dress for Ren. "This would look amazing on you!" I hold it up against her. "Are you kidding me?" I pout. "Try it on!" I push her towards the fitting room. I pick out some more and throw it over. "I'm not trying all that on!" I roll my eyes. "Yes you are Ren." I hear her huff and laugh. She comes out with the dress on. "Damn girl. All the boys would be on to you." She shakes her head laughing. "I have Liam." I nod. "Yeah walk around with him and make all them guys jealous as fuck." She laughs. "Now its my turn to find you something." She walks out already looking for something. She pulls out a white leather jacket and a black dress. "Try these on!!! This suits you!" She pushes me in one of the stalls. I slip on the dress and the jacket. My boots suited it perfectly. I walk out. "Ooohhh! You are so wearing this to the club where we meet the boys tonight!!!!" I laugh. "I can't believe Callie is making us do this. I am so not chasing her around while she embarrasses her self singing shit drunk." We both laugh. "Yeah I know!!! It so hard to get her to calm down." Ren says picking up a a pair of shorts. "Well she is Scottish british. What do you expect?" She nods and laughs. She passes me the shorts. We purchase the things. "So if we maybe try to put something in her drink to knock her out it would be easier to take her out. We can tell Dean to carry her." She jokes. I laugh. "Thats actually a great idea but i think we can get arrested for that. Don't you think?"

We walk out and a little girl walks up to us with a little paper and pen. I smile and kneel down. "Can I pwease have you twos autogwaphs? Pwease." She made the biggest puppy dog eyes. "Of course you can sweetheart." I take the little piece of paper and autograph it. I hand it to Ren. She signs it and hands it back to the little girl. The girl smiles and hugs us. "Thank you!" I wave as she as she runs or should I say does a cute little waddle run to her mom. "That...was the most adorable....thing ever!!!!" I squeal. Ren laughs and nods. "I know right!" She links her arm with mines as we walk to the next store. We grab a quick drink and head to Hollister's. "Okay. I have to get some sports clothing so I'll be in the sports section." I say walking in. "Okay! I'll be looking around." She smiles walking the other direction. I start picking out my clothes. I can't help to feel uncomfortable by the way this guy is looking at me. I ignore it and carry on with my work.

I check out my stuff and the guy follows me. "Do you have a problem?" I turn around and cross my arms. He raises his hands and smirks. "Calm down babe. Just admiring your body." I mentally puke. "By staring at me and making me uncomfortable?" He just shrugs. I roll my eyes and start walking away. He grabs my hand. "Yo!!!! Buddy!!!! Back the fuck off my sister!!!" It all happened so fast. The guy is tackled on the floor by none other then Ren. She gets up and puts an arm around my shoulder. "I got yo back girl." I smile. "I know you do." The guy gets up and looks at us surprised. I look at Ren and we smirk. We both punch him at the same time and he ends up on the floor. "Great punch." Ren holds up a high five. "You too." I high five her. We both walk out of the store with our head raised high.

"Well that was eventful shopping." I laugh as I get in my car. "Yeah. So where do you want to eat? We can go to season 52, the sushi bar but I know you don't like seafood. Ummm....this Mediterranean place?" Ren starts thinking. "Um... Seasons 52." I nod and start driving there. "After that we are headed to your place to get ready for the club." She nods. We get to the restaurant and order. "Oh oh!! I saw this cute little puppy yesterday!!!!" I laugh. "Ren. That was so random." She laughs. "Okay so. I heard they want you on this week Vogue cover." I shrug. "Yeah they do." She sighs. "So? Aren't you excited." I smile. "I mean it good yeah. But it's normal to me. I feel like they should use someone else. It's mostly me. I talked to them about it. And....well I got you in it! You will be the model for the cover!!" I squeal. She get up and hugs the crap out of me. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!" I laugh and hug back. We don't care that people are looking at us.

We get to Rens place and head in. "Okay let's get changed real quick." She nods and goes to her room and I go to the guest room. I quickly slip on the dress I brought and keep my heeled boots on. I do smokey eye shadow make up. I keep my hair down and put some eyeliner. "And that's all she wrote." I say smiling at my work. I grab my purse and head to the living area. "Hey. Ready to go?" Ren comes out. "Yeah!" I laugh at her excitement.

"Well let's go!!!"

-------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. I have been busy with my dance competitions and work and well a lot of thing. I know it's short but it's something. ❤️😘😍 love yall.

-Smiley Khan