The night and The next Day

Previously on Strength and Adapting....

"Okay let's get changed real quick." She nods and goes to her room and I go to the guest room. I quickly slip on the dress I brought and keep my heeled boots on. I do smokey eye shadow make up. I keep my hair down and put some eyeliner. "And that's all she wrote." I say smiling at my work. I grab my purse and head to the living area. "Hey. Ready to go?" Ren comes out. "Yeah!" I laugh at her excitement.

"Well let's go!!!"

Smiley's POV

Ren and I get to the club and start looking for the others. I go around the crowd which smelled like the stench of alcohol obviously. "I think I see them." I pull Ren along with me. "Yeah thats them!!!" Ren yells over the loud music. We go up to the table. I hug all the girls. I feel Harry staring at me. He smirks when I look at him. He rakes his eyes over my body. He pulls me down next to him and I laugh. "You look amazingly damn sexy as always." He whispers in my lowly making me blush. I play with his hand as he takes a sip of his beer. "Smiles! You want anything? Im ordering." I nod. "Yeah. Get me a beer." Ren chuckles. "Just what I suspected you would want." I look back at Harry. "Im so intrigued by you." He kisses my head. "This style really suits you." I smile. "Your style to Styles." He chuckles and pulls me into his side. Ren hands me my beer. I drink some before Harry gets up, pulling me along with him in to the mostly intoxicated crowd. "Lets dance." He twirls me around. "Aren't we already?" I giggle at his actions as he dances. I dance along with him. He keeps his arm around me to keep me close to him. He glares at any drunk guy that even lays an eye on me. "Harry." I chuckle slapping his chest playfully as he glares at a guy just passing by. "Sorry." He smiles blushing. I kiss his cheek.

After awhile we go back to the table where Ren and Callie. I gasp looking at Callie. "Oh my god! You're not drinking!" I say playfully. She glares at me. "I can't cause I drank too much the day before yesterday according Mr. Dean over here." I chuckle. "Hey he's your boyfriend." She leans her head on Deans shoulder. "I love him too much to be mad." I smile. "Should we go to my place?" Harry asks. "Its only midnight Haz. Why so early?" He just shrugs. "I just feel like it." I grab my bag. "Alright. If you want." He nods and grabs his keys. I hug Ren. "I had a great day today Renny." She nods. "Yeah! We are so doing it again!" I chuckle and nod as Harry grabs my hand. "Bye!" I wave as he leads me out to his car. He opens my door for me. "Thank you." I get in smiling. He gets in his side and starts his car. "Want to tell me why we're leaving so early?" I raise my eyebrow. "I just want to spend time with you." He grabs my hand, his eyes still on the road. I smile. "Okay. Anything you want Haz." He stops at a street light and looks at me. "So what do you want to do tomorrow?" I think about it. "Want to have a day of just random stuff maybe?" He chuckles and brings my hand up to kiss my knuckles. "Anything baby as long as it involves you and me." He says starting to drive when the light turns green. He turns towards the flats. "Well what do you wanna do at home?" I ask looking at him. "Cuddle and watch a movie I guess." He smiles parking his car. He comes to my side and opens the door for me.

Harry opens the door to his flat and leads me in. I put my purse down on the couch. I squeal when he swipes me off my feet. I giggle. He carries me to his room. He put me down but I still have my arms wrapped around his neck. He smiles and kisses me. I kiss back slowly. He pulls away but then brings his lips right back. He kisses me harder. I bring my hands up to tangle into his hair. He lays me on his bed. He pulls away and plays with the hem of my dress, asking for permission. I nod. He pulls my dress off as he kisses down my neck. "Mmm. I missed you so much." He mumbles against my skin. He pulls his shirt off. He gets rid of his jeans too. He starts kissing my neck and marking me. I hold back a moan. He slowly travels down my body playing with the hem of my panties, tugging at it once in a while. I wrap my arms around his neck. "Harry." He stops a little coming back to meet my eyes. "Don't leave me again. Please." He rests his forehead on mine. "Never." He looks into my eyes. "My life was never complete without you." He starts pulling my panties off kissing me. I moan a little as he rubs his length at my entrance. He rips open a foil pack and rolls on a condom. His emerald eyes look into my eyes as he slowly eases into me. I moan, closing my eyes. "Fuck. You're so tight." He groans. He stops when he's all the way in. "Thats what happens when you don't have sex in forever." I say as he kisses my lips. He moves out and thrust back into me. I tangle my hands in his long, curly locks, moaning. "Harry. Oh god." I moan as he starts thrusting at a faster pace. He starts sucking on my sweet and sensitive spot behind my ear. I tug on his locks as he thrusts into me. "I missed you so much." He mumbles against my skin. I open my eyes a little. "I missed you too." I whisper. He brings his lips to kiss me. He kisses me softly and passionately. I moan into his mouth as he keep thrusting his length into me. I feel a familiar warmth indicating I'm coming. My walls tighten around Harry's length. I arch my back as I come on to him. I feel his condom fill up also. He pulls out breathing hard and collapsing on me. I play with his hair as our breathing goes back to normal.