The Masquerade Suite 16

WARNING!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Previously on Strength and Adapting......

We both eat and talk. "What if....we keep a secret b-day party for Sophs?" I nod. "We should. She deserves it." I take a sip of my tea. "What theme though?" He shrugs. "How about Masquerade Style? It will be in a hall!" I say clapping. "Thats a great idea for a sweet 16!" Harry agrees. "Okay so we just have to have it planned." I sigh. "We'll start planning tomorrow, cause today is our lazy day." I squeal as Harry pick me up and carries me to the bed room. We both cuddled,

Smiley's POV

I wake up and the first thing I do is go to get Sophie's and my dress for her party. All she knows is its someone else's party. "Hi! Im here to get the dresses. My name is Sumaiya Khan." The lady looks my name up. "Yes! Come this way please!" She gets the dresses and shows them to me. Sophie's was a baby blue and pink color with a bunch of ruffles. It was fit around the breast and puffy from the bottom. I chose hers to be the most fancy, because she is the birthday girl. Her mask was baby blue fading to white. It was a great contrast. Mines was a purple colored dressed. It had design of diamonds on top. It had one strap on the right shoulder. It was tight from the breast and flowy from the waist. The mask was black and purple. I really loved it. "How do you like the dresses ma'am?" The lady asked. I smiled. "I love them. They are perfect." She packs them up gently and I pay for them. "Thank you." I wave and exit the store. I drive back to the flat and start making lunch. "Hey sis. Did you get the dress?" I nod and hand Sophie the box with her dress. She sighs and heads to her room. She thinks I don't remember her birthday.

I take her sandwich to her room. "Hey Sophs. Heres you lunch." I smile. "Soooo... Any special plans?" She urges me. "Um no why." I act like I have no idea what she's talking about. "Whats the date today?" She ask. "April 23. Why?" She shrugs. "No reason." She takes a bite of her sandwich. "How do you like the dress?" I ask. "Its great, but isn't it too fancy?" I shake my head. "No of course not! Everyone wheres dresses like that." She just nods. "Okay. Well I better get ready. The limo will be here soon." I leave her to get dressed. I take a quick shower and slip the dress on. It fits me perfectly. I smooth it out and take a deep breath. I do my make up. Smokey eyeshadow and eyeliner. Mascara, arab eyeliner, lipgloss, foundation, blush, powder and more. I smile and put the mask on. I hear a honk. I grab my clutch and head out. I see Sophie. She looked beautiful. Her make up was done perfectly. The dress fitted her nicely. We get in and head to the venue. Harry and Luke were waiting out side. The limo driver opens the door and Sophie steps out first. I see Luke's mouth drop. He quickly composes his self. He takes her hand and intertwines it with his. I fix myself and get out. Harry scans my body and smirks. He takes my hand and kisses it. "You look beautiful this evening my love." I blush. "Thank you. So do you." He was wearing a fitted black suit with a purple tie and a black mask. He looked extremely handsome. He leads us inside. I look at him and smile. "Ready Soph?" She nods and sighs. "Whatever." She mumbles. I open the door.

"Happy Birthday Sophie!!!!!" All the guest yell. She stood there shocked, with her mouth wide open.

Sophie's POV

I stood there shocked. I knew there was something fishy! Everyone was acting like they forgot my birthday. I knew Smiley would never forget my birthday. I turn to her and hug her tightly. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!" She laughs. "It wasn't just my idea, it was Harry's too." I hug him. "Thank you so much for this. I got scared you guys forgot my birthday." I sigh pulling. Smiley scoffs. "I would never forget your birthday. Now go have some fun." I take Luke's hand and he leads me in. He pulls out a chair at the table with all my friends. "Happy birthday!" Gemma yells hugging me. "Babe you want something to drink?" Luke asked. "Get me a coke please." He nods. "Me too." Gems yells. "I think you had enough sweets." I say. She giggles and shrugges. "Ashton. What did you give her?" Luke ask as he gave me my drink. "An energy drink and candies." My eyes widened. I snatched the coke away from her. She pouted and reached for it. "No more." Luke says taking it away. All the lights turned off and looked up at the little stage that was lit. Smiley came up waving. "Hi Im Smiley, Sophie's older sister." She clear her throat. "Happy birthday to you." She starts singing. Her voice makes the guest go queit. "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Sophie. Happy birthday to you." She sings in perfect harmony. "I love you Sophie. Happy 16th birthday." She says before coming down. I get up and hug her. "I love you too sis." She smiles. Harry comes up and pulls her away. "Sorry Sophs. I need my girl." I laugh and nod. "Go ahead." I wink at Smiley as gets pulled away. She probably didn't see it though, because of the mask.