Catching Up

Previously on Strength and Adapting...

  "Babe?" I call out drying my hair. She pops her head out of my closet. I laugh as she comes out wearing my shirt which is huge on her. "You look so adorable my love." She blushes and hugs me as the long sleeves cover her hands. "Can we take the dogs for a walk?" She asks fixing her hair. "Of course. Ill get their leashes." She nods running to grab their treats. I get the dogs ready for their walk and we head out. I hold her hand putting my sunglasses in when I see a flash of light, knowing its the paparazzi, I ignore them. I pull Smiley closer smirking as the take pictures. I give her kisses every now and then so everyone knows shes all mines. No one else, but mines.  

Smileys' POV

I walk with Harry down the sidewalk as paparazzi bombard us. I stay close to Harry not wanting to get a hand laid on by any of them. They can get really rough sometimes. One time, one of then pulled me by the arm really hard and left a bruise on it, but my bodyguards took care of it. "Stay close love." Harry whispers in my ear. I nod. He holds my hand tightly as we walk faster to a near by coffee shop and sigh in relief. "How do they always know where the hell we are?" I state laughing. Harry nods kissing my head. "Yeah. It's crazy." He says walking Delta as I walk Shadow to a table

"So tell me more about the years we were apart." Harry says looking me as we sit down. I smile a little. "Well aside from medical issues. I graduated with my High school Diploma and went to college." I say ordering my coffee. "I have my Major in arts and Psychology." He looks at me surprised. "How'd you manage to do that after being one of the top celebrities?" I shrug. "It was my sense of passion. I made time for it." Harry smiles. "I'm not gonna lie.. I kinda stalked you a little. Watched some of your speeches about life and live concerts." I look at him. "Really?!" I laugh. Harry nods blushing lightly slightly embarrassed. I stop and take his hand. "I find that adorable. I did the same.." I smile lightly. " I always wondered why you disappeared after all your tours...I used to get worried." I chuckle lightly. Harry smiles. "You did?" I nod lightly. "Wow. I can't believe I thought you forgot about me." He says sighing. "What else did you do?" He asks interested in what I did. "Well I traveled a lot for tour. Its fun, but tiring. When I came home..I spent a lot of time with my family and just relaxed." I smile drinking my coffee.

After we finished coffee, we started walking around town still catching up from the past few years we missed. "What made you cut your hair Harry?" I ask with the unintended pun. He laughs. "Charity. I felt after I walked out with short hair. Felt like a part of me was changing." I smile. "Well you still are very handsome." I wink. He chuckles keeping his hand on my hip as we walk. "Yeah..it made me wanna try more new things, so I went and auditioned for Dunkirk and got the job." I nod. "That was a good movie by the way. I liked all the parts you were in." He laughs. "Why thank you gorgeous. Didn't think i'd ever consider acting. But trying new things is fun so I was like why not." He smiles. "I am also helping out with production as an executive producer and am gonna be in the show Happy Together." I smile. " I heard! We're still working on my movie right now, but I might be in the show Supernatural." I say excited. " Oh yeah!! I love that show!! I can see why they wanted you." he grins kissing my head.

Harrys' POV

I walked down the side walk holding Smileys hand in mines, admiring her as she talked. I just kept glancing at her and chuckling at the excitement she had every once in a while. "I really love my job, but sometimes fame gets in the way of my personal life." I nodded in agreement. "YES! I really like my privacy! did you know I was living in an attic for a while so no one could find me." I laugh saying. Smiley chuckles. "Yeah, Its like we cant do anything cause either we will get criticized and rumors and things like that. They need to understand we need our space too." Smiley states as I look back to be seen being followed by cameras all of the place. I shake my head and keep walking towards Smileys' home which isn't so far from mines. its a walking distance. I know..Ironic right? 

Smiley unlocks her flat door and lets the dogs run in. I follow her in and shut the door behind me. "That walk was actually stressful with those cameras following us." Smiley says sitting down on the couch sighing in relief. I sit with her pulling her close to me. "Us together..feels like home." I admit. She looks at me a little and kisses my cheek. "It does." She smiles lightly. "I'll go make us some snacks." She says getting up and going to the kitchen. I look around and jump a little when her cat Harry (named after Harry Potter) jumps on me out of no where. I chuckle and pet him lightly. 

After having a snack, we sat and started picking a movie to watch, and of course I picked a chick flick as always. Smiley rested her head on my shoulder and started playing with my hair as we watched and relaxed through out the whole movie. "We should go out for dinner." I say after the movie finished getting up and stretching. Smiley looks at me. "Where should we go?" I think and smile. "Lets go have some Chinese!" She jumped up. "Yes! I haven't had any in so longgg!" she says rushing to her room to get ready. I just laugh and smile, thanking god that I get to have her back in my life again.

_______________________________________________________________________________

 WHATS UPPP!!! Sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long!! I have been busy with college and work and adulting that I haven't had the time to post anything except of course updates! Thank you for being so patient with me! 

Much love! 

Smiley Khan <3