The Real Training

Previously on Strength and Adapting......

I was about to head into my flat when she stopped me. "Strength isn't your body strength. Strength is not letting anything get to you. Strength is ignoring all the negative vibes and focusing on the positive." She explains. "So why did we do that?" I asked. "Well thats when I train anyone about strength." She laughs.

Harry's POV

Today was the day I was really gonna learn to have strength. I woke up to Smiley singing a song and screaming 'GET UP'. "Okay ready to go?" She asked. "No." The reason why I don't want to is because of being called all these names just cause I'm an outsider. Don't get me wrong, the school is cool. I just couldn't stand people getting bullied and the person who is bullying. "Come on this is how we train." She grabs my hand and leads me out. We make it to school a bit early as usual. "Okay lets do this." She takes me in.

"Hey loser!" I felt anger trying crawl out of me. "Awwwh look at the well mannered boy, probably doesn't even understand what we're saying!" I almost break. Smiley takes my hand. "Focus on me. Focus on the positive Harry. Don't let them get to you. "Hey manwhore!" I calm down a bit and smirk. "You more like the man whore your self. I respect my girl." I say confidently. "Good job Harry. Keep up the good work baby." I do as she told me. "Hey its Harry. Hi!" I focus on the positive and block out all the negative. "Smiley's lucky to have him. He so hot." I smirk and look at Smiley who is laughing. "See your doing it." I smile and nod.

"Next week we are taking a field trip to the Dallas museum of Art. Since most of you are Seniors you don't need permission forms to go. So I will see everyone tomorrow!" Ms.Johnson says as the bellrings. She moved the timing of the little show and tell we were going to have of our paintings to tomorrow. Smiley was trying to sneak and see it, but I didn't let her. We were walking hand in hand down to lunch, when she was pushed against the locker really hard by none other than her cousin. "Where do you think your going you bitch?" He laughed. I was angry. "How dare you put your hands on my girl!!!" I yelled. Joyce came and helped her up. "Oh your girl? I thought she was just your slut." That ticked me off. I pushed him and punched and kicked him repeatedly. "Don't ever touch her again! Or it will be worse." I growled in his face. Sophie came running she kicked him and ran towards Smiley. "Are you okay?" She asked. Smiley winced touching her back. "Come on lets take you to the nurse." Me and Joyce started taking her. "Can I come?" Sophie asked. I looked at Joyce. "Alright." She rushed to my side and held my arm as we took Smiley to the nurse.

"Wow that looks bad. Why would he do that?" The nurse asked. "Because he's an ass and fucked up in the head. Excuse my language." Smiley winced as she cleaned up the scrapes. "I hope he goes to hell." Sophie huffs angrily. "Well that should keep you through the day. Change the bandaids when you get home." She handed them to me. "Alright babe lets go." I helped her up. She walked by the principles office she saw Haris in there. He looked up and me and her flipped him off. "Sophs. You should get to class." She looked at Sophie. Sophie nodded and hugged her lightly. "I'll see you after school sis." She kissed her cheek and went off to class. "Lets get outta here." She grabbed my arm and lead me to my car. "Wait we can leave?" She laughed and nodded. She showed me the note the nurse gave her. "Oh so you could've stayed but you had a choice." She nodded. "Alright let go then."

I drove to the meet up spot and lead her to the treehouse. She climbed up and laid down on the blanket I brought. I laid down beside her. "So you taught me too block out the negative and focus on the positive. There's one more thing I learned." She climbed on top of me. "Oh yeah and what's that?" She smirked. "To stand up and protect my girl." She ran her hands through my long hair. "You looked so hot when you got protective." She mumbled against my lips. I started kissing her. It turned out to be a full make out session. My tongue asked for entrance and she quickly obliged. She moaned into my mouth. I flipped her over and laid her down lightly. I slowly kissed down her neck and found her soft spot. I marked her and started kissing down her collar bone. "Harry." She moaned out my name, making me hard. I slowly took her clothes off and admired her body. She's beautiful. Just everything about her is so perfect. I ran my hands on her soft tan skin. "You're so perfect baby." I mumble against her skin, making her shiver. I love that I had that affect on her. "You ready?" She just nodded. I rolled on a condom and slowly thrusted in to her. I went at a steady pace, making sure to pleasure her, until she came.

"That was amazing." I mumbled kissing her head. We were now fully clothed and laying in each others arms. "What time is it?" I checked my phone. "3:55. We should get going. We need to get Sophie from school." I nodded and helped her down. I intertwined our hands as I drove to the school. "Okay. So next step in your training, is to not let anything get to you. Think of something that makes you angry." She said as we parked. I thought of the one thing I hated the most. My sister's bully. My grip immediately tightened on her hand. "Harry don't let it get to you." She whispered softly. "What is it that makes you angry? You can tell me. That is the number 1 thing you should do. Rant to someone about it." My grip loosened and she rubbed my hand. "My sister's bully. He still bothers her, even though he's grown up and in college. If you're in college you should be more mature, but no he's still so fucking childish, always picking on her. She got used to it, cause she's mature, but I get so angry! I cant stand to listen to him say things to her! I just want to break his neck sometimes!" I calm down and breath. "Better?" I looked at her and nodded. I brought her hand up to my lips and kissed it. We heard the bell ring and Sophie ran outside. She gave Luke a kiss and said good bye. "Hey Smiley! Are you feeling better?" She asked sitting into the car. "Where are Niall and Joyce? They're suppose to come along." Smiley asked. "They should be coming." We nodded.

"Hey guys! Sorry we came out late. Niall came with me to talk to a teacher about an assignment." Joyce greeted as she came into the car. "Hey! Its no probs." smiley shrugged. "Unless you were doing something else." I smirked and looked at them. "Aw. Gross. Hello? Child in this car!" We laughed as Sophie covered her ears. "Well do you guys want something to eat?" I asked. "Yeah! Of course!" Niall stated. "Alright. What do you guys want." After a whole debate, Smiley came up with one. "How about Chipotle?" They all looked at each other for conformation and nodded in agreement. "Okay! Off yo chipotle!" She demanded turning the radio on. We got there and we all order. Me and Smiley got burritos with chips and Guac. Sophie and Niall got quesadilla, and Joyce got a burrito bowl. "God. this is good." Niall moaned biting into his food. Smiley, Joyce, and Sophie stopped and looked at him as if he was something else. "You have got to be kidding me! You have never had chipotle before?!" He nodded. The girls just stared shocked. "You are not human!" Joyce pointed to him, Smiley smacked her arm. "Well I had it now." Niall laughed. "Touché Niall, touché." We all laughed.

"So you guys are going to stay?" Smiley asked. They nodded. "You're staying at Harry's!" She yelled pushing them out the door. "What? Why?!" They whined. "Cause I don't want you doin' inappropriate stuff around my little sister!" I nodded in agreement. "We won't. We promise!" Joyce made a puppy dog face. "Pwease?" Smiley looked at her. "Fine, but if anything inappropriate happens, you're out." She gave up and let them in. They ran to the couch and jumped on it. "Well looks like you got a full flat." She laughed closing the door as she came out. "Remember what I told you." I nodded. "Oh and if you need to take your anger out try punching a punching bag, sing, or do art. It helps." Smiley smiled like always. "Okay. Will do." I said bringing her closer to me. "Thank you for standing up for me today. Haris is just messed up in the head. He needs help. I don't see him as my family." I listened carefully. "He's just jealous of everything. He thinks he can be cool. He thinks he's strong enough to fight me, but he's not. He thinks he can make me stop talking to my friends, but he can't. He's just fucked up." She sighed in relief letting it out. "Thank you for listening." I laughed. "You listened to me rant. I can listen to my girl vent anyday." I kissed her lips. "I'll see you tomorrow." She nodded and went back in and I headed back to my flat

-------------------------

Probably should have warned you about the little heated part :P hope you guys loved it!!! Comment if you did! Follow these lovely girls btw!!!

sprinkle_of_roses
wishIwasIrish_
Horans_Lovexoxo
iloveanima
OliviaNouisx
iheartcali1026

Follow them and read their books!!!!!
-Smiley Khan