Broken and Mending hearts

Previously on Strength and Adapting....

"Photography I see." I look at his camera. He nods snapping a few more pictures. I cover my face. "Babe. Come on. I wanna take more of that pretty face too." He tries moving my hands. I just shake my head. "Please." I move my hands. "Only cause you said please." He kisses me before taking a few more pictures as we walk around. "Okay baby. I want you to turn around." I look at him confused. "Okay?" I slowly turn around.

"Holy.....shit."

Smiley's POV

I was staring with my mouth open. I stare at a mini ice sculpture of me. "Woah. Its so cool." Harry chuckles. "You just made a pun by accident." He says kissing my cheek. "I did, didn't I?" He nods as I run my hand on the sculpture of me. "This is truly the most amazing thing anyone has ever done for me." I look at him but he's eyeing someone else. "Haz." He doesn't take his eyes off of them. "I don't like the way they're looking at you." I look at who he's looking at. I see the guys. I look at Harry. "Harry they're just idiots." His grip tightens around my hand. "You're mine." He huffs. I move his head to look at me. I kiss him slowly. He gets confused but then smirks kissing back. I pull away pecking his lips one more time. He chuckles a little. "Harry. I know I'm yours. Okay?" He nods taking my hand. We both start to walk out of the gallery. "Where do you wanna go? We could go to the mall if you'd like?" Harry says looking for his keys as I chuckle. "Anywhere, as long as I'm with you Hazza." I say getting in. "To the mall then." He starts driving there.

"I did not! I didn't have my running shoes on. Thats why you beat me." Harry says making me laugh. "Lets face it...you lost Harry. You were wearing nikes. Perfect shoes to wear on a run." He pouts still walking. "Its not my fault you were a fast runner in high school." I look at him. "Was?" He looks at me. "Is that a challenge Mr. Styles?" He shrugs. "Maybe." He smirks pulling me into a store. "Well. We will see then. Next Friday at 1 pm." I say looking at some stuff. "Deal." He says immediately pulling me inti his side and holding his hand. I shake it approvingly.

I start looking at a dress and don't notice that Harry has wandered off somewhere. I turn around to see him gone. "Harry?" I start looking for him. I look around the store. He comes out with a dress. "I like this dress." I look at him. "Oh.... Harry I didn't know you like to wear dresses." He starts laughing. "Not for me Smiles. For you." He states still laughing at my previous saying. He pulls me towards him after he's done laughing. "I think.." He hold the dress up on me smirking. "It would look hot on a gorgeous girl like you." I just shake my head smiling. "Whatever floats your boat babe." I say looking at something else. I grab a few shirts and tanks to buy and head to the cashier. Harry follows close behind still holding the dress. I pay fir my stuff. "Haz..you cam put the dress up now." He shakes his head handing it to the cashier. "Really Harry?" He looks at me. "Of course." I just wait. He pays for the dress and smirks at me. "I had to." I shake my head and start walking. "Do you wanna go back to Texas?" He asks all of the sudden. I look at him. "I was there a few weeks ago before coming here." He nods.

Some fans come up to us while we are walking and we stop. "Hey..aren't you suppose to be with Kendall?" They ask Harry. I look at him. "What? No." He looks at them. "But there are pictures of you that got leaked from your moms phone." They show us the pictures. I let go of Harrys hand looking at him. "Yeah you guys seem pretty serious in these pictures." They say. Harry looks at me. "Smiley. Those pictures are old." I shake my head. "You never told me." I whisper. He just looks at me. "And you look like you were serious." I look at him with tears forming. I start walking away. "Wait wait. Where are going?" He pulls me back. "Home. I'll call my driver." I pull away from him and starts walking away and text my driver to pick me up. I sit on the curb looking down playing with my rings crying a little. My driver comes and I start getting in. "Smiley wait!!!" Harry yells running towards the car but I close the door and and tell the driver to start driving. I see him running after the car but then stops when he knows he can't catch up. I start crying quietly all the way home.