《4》

| welcome |

All disappeared to their rooms. While Youngsters were busy discussing this new rumours of Khan Residence.

"Tuje kya lagta h junaid aesi konsi baat h jo Waqaur bhai, is angry with appi? " Zaroon asked munching Zoya's chips.

While she pushed him. "Junaid bhai...mere chips na khaye! Me Bade mamu se complain karr dungi" Zoya whined and said threatening him.

Junaid and Zaroon rolled their eyes.

"Haa jao bolo..me nhi darta kisi se..." Junaid said showing off his collar.

While Maha smirked and said, "arre Baba aapko kuch chhaye kya?"

And that was enough to make this sweat!

Zoya and Fiza giggled at their reaction.

"Zaroon kalma padle mere bhai!" Junaid whispered in his ear.

Junaid shut his eyes tightly and started mumbling kalma.

"Kya ho rha h yha?" Saad's voice echoed in corridor making them run like a mice.

"Bhag zaroon..." Junaid holded infact almost dragged him to their room.

Zoya and Maha shared a knowing look.

While someone was clutching her dupatta tightly seeing him here.

"Bhai me apke liye chai lati hu" Maha said and ran along with Zoya leaving her alone with him.

Saad glanced her from head to toe.

Fiza was shivering under his intense gaze.

While Juweria entered and said, "bss karde bhai meri choti si bhen ko na daraye ab" she said keeping her hands on her hips.

Saad was amused at her. She was not naraaz at him?

"Juju please muje maaf kar..."

"Its alright bhai...sabse galtiya hoti h...hena Fiza..chalo me tumare liye bracelet layi hu..come let me show you" said Juweria dragging Fiza with her.

While Saad remained standing and watching her disappearing figure.

---

For the first time in this 7 years Waqaur Almas Khan was laying on his mother's lap. She was caressing his hair, though she was naraaz with him but Currently he need someone to cheer him up. He was not used to his father's anger as he was always being an obedient son.

"Wassi, apko aesa nhi karna chahye tha.." said Mrs Malika Almas.

"Mom I know it was my fault but ...how can just forget her words and move on...ap toh janti hena muje....

Usse takleef dene me mujhe khud bhot aziyat hoti h!!" Waqaur said holding his mother's hands.

" forget about those old memories  she was a kid wassi..." she said patting his cheek.

He hummed and his mother soon served him dinner.

While Almas shahid Khan was witnessing all this from the door.

Although he was strict but still he was his father !!

----

"Kamran where are lost? Thibking something deep?" said Mrs. Laila to her husband who was busy playing with a crystal ball.

"Juweria is back...ab hum Abedin's ko kya jawab denge?" He said signing heavily.

"Allah pe bharosa rakhe jo hoga Insha Allah acha hi hoga or wese bhi
Haider Mir Abedin  is a perfectalliance for Juweria!" Said his wife giving him tablet for his headache.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें