Fighting with the Parents

*Chapter 46: Fighting with the Parents*

*Liam's POV*

Kayla and I slowly made our way back onto the bus, only to find that the arguing was still going on. Only it was not only Paul defending me, but it was the boys and Simon as well. And I found that the other parents were defending my parents. I just had enough of the finding and found myself squeezing past everyone and walking towards my bunk. Though, I didn't make it that far because my dad grabbed my wrist so tight it hurt, which caused me to wince a bit in pain.

"I hope you're going back there to pack up your things." He stated as I looked at him confused.

"You're coming home with us." Mom finished.

I looked at them in horror as I tried to break free from my fathers grasp but he wouldn't let go.

"Don't try and fight it, Liam. You're coming home with us. You can stay with us and stay in your old room until you're back to your old self again. Then maybe, just maybe, you can do this little tour thing." Dad stated.

I continued to try and break free from my dads grasp, but it was only getting tighter. Mom and dad were continuing to try and convince me it would be better to go home with them, but I wouldn't have it. And neither would Paul, Simon, or any other the others.

"Mr. and Mrs. Payne, I think it's time for you to go." Simon stated firmly.

"And what gives you the right to tell us when it's time for us to go?" Dad asked angrily.

"Because this is my bus and I have the final say who gets to stay and who gets to leave. Now would you kindly exit the bus." Simon said, not backing down.

"Well, we're not leaving without Liam. This is obviously a very toxic environment for him to be in. I think he should come back to live with us until he's back on his feet." Mrs. Payne explained.

"Well, I think that going back to live with his parents would be a very toxic environment to be in, considering that you are trying to force him out of an environment that has been nothing but supportive." Paul said, jumping into the conversation.

"Oh really? How is this environment so much better than the environment he would be in with his parents, who care for him and love him?" Dad questioned.

"If you really want to know, being here, he is surrounded by his friends, who consider him family. They all want to see him get back to himself and succeed. He has actually been doing a lot better, until you two came along. But you wouldn't know that because you two basically gave up on him." Paul snapped.

Dad went to go reply, but Paul held up his hand and continued.

"And being here is far from a toxic environment. From what I can tell going home with you two would be the toxic environment from the way you're gripping his wrist. Oh, and speaking of that, please kindly release his wrist because I know that if you don't you and me are going to have an issue." Paul told him angrily.

Though, I can see dad was visibly angry, he let go of my wrist. I quickly backed up a bit and held my wrist. Theres definitely going to be a bruise there later.

"This is the perfect place for your son to be. He has shown signs of improvement and will continue to show signs of improvement in the future. But that will only happen if you two leave and stop fussing about him being on tour. Because if it wasn't for this tour, he would still be cooped up in his house, probably in his room barely leaving his bed. So, I will ask you one last time to leave. If I have to ask you again, I will be asking the authorities to remove you from the bus." Simon stated in a firm tone.

My parents just glared at Simon, before turning to glare at me.

"If you don't come with us now, then don't expect to hear from your mother and I." My father stated, though I just stood still.

I knew that if I didn't go with them, that they were never going to speak to me again. But I know that if I left, it would be the worst thing for me. And that would also mean I would have to leave Elena, which would be the hardest part about it. After a moment of me standing my ground, my parents, especially my father, glared at me hard.

"Fine, be that way." My father stated angrily before leaving with my mother right behind him.

Right now we were all standing in the lounge area awkwardly. I almost forgot that the others families were here as well,

"Well, I think that's our cue to go. I hope you don't mind us coming to the show tomorrow." Mr. Styles stated after a moment of awkward silence.

"Do you agree with Liam's parents?" Paul asked in all seriousness.

"Honestly we were defending them, but about half way through our argument, I think the rest of us thought their side was a bit ridiculous." Mr. Tomlinson stated.

"Than you all are more than welcome to come to the concert tomorrow. I'll make sure security knows to have you all front and center." Paul replied.

They all smiled and said goodbye to their sons before leaving. Once they were all gone, everyone just turned to stare at me. I just shook my head before going to my bunk. I've had enough excitement for one night.