Niall

*Chapter 6: Niall*

*Simon's POV*

"WHAT?!" Paul and Harry screamed in unison, causing me, Elena, and Louis to jump.

"What do you mean you have a daughter?" Harry asked.

"When did this even happen?" Paul asked.

I couldn't tell whether they were shocked, happy, or just plain confused. But what ever they were feeling, they weren't showing it through their voice. And their expressions were blank.

"Well, it happened three and a half years ago. I was in a relationship with this girl for two years. And things got serious, but when Sarah was born, she just picked up and left without a word. Haven't heard from her since." Louis explained.

"Louis, I'm so sorry." Paul stated.

"It's fine. It's over and done with." Louis replied.

And with that, we just sat there in silence.

"So, when do we get to meet her?" Harry asked.

"Meet who?" Louis asked in confusion.

Did he really just ask that? Weren't we talking about his daughter just five seconds ago?

"You're daughter, of course." Harry said excitedly.

"Oh, I don't know. My sister, Lottie is taking care of her while I'm on this tour. I guess you can meet her  when they come to a show." Louis replied.

"I can't wait." Harry said excitedly before getting up and walking toward the back of the bus.

Louis just smiled. I know how hard it was for Louis to tell them about Sarah and Sarah's mother. He didn't even want to tell Elena and I. I think he was afraid of how he would react if he told us he had another child. But I think he was relieved when he saw Harry's reaction. He seemed a bit more relieved that they accepted it.

"Well, I think we should get to bed. We have an overnight drive to the next location." I stated before standing up.

"Where are we headed next?" Elena asked.

"Wyoming. We're going to pick up Niall." I stated before walking towards the back of the bus with the others following suit.

"What is with you all and choosing the most random places to live?" I heard Elena mumble, which caused us all to laugh as we climbed into our bunks.

*The Next Day*

So we finally made it to our destination. I am currently waiting for Elena to get dressed so we can be on our way. It seems that she is getting along with Harry and Louis. I heard them sneak off to the lounge area. I overheard them talking about their favorite memories of the band. They even talked about how it affected each of them when the band split. I'm glad they talked about that. Each of them got to see how it affected them from a band members point of view and a fans point of view.

"Ready to go." Elena said, shaking me from my thoughts, as she walked out to the front of the bus.

"Perfect. Paul, let the boys know where we are if they wake up before we're back." I told Paul before Elena and I walked off the bus.

So we are currently in the center of a small town in Wyoming, where we are apparently going to find Niall.

"So, where do we go from here?" Elena asked.

"I heard he's working in a guitar shop just a couple blocks over." I replied.

I didn't actually hear that. I just heard that this town was Niall's last known location. So I looked up the town and found that it had a guitar shop, so I just put two and two together.