5 Years Later

*Chapter 1: 5 Years Later*

*Elena's POV*

*5 Years Later*

Hi, my name is Elena White and I am 21 years old. 5 years ago today I was at the last One Direction concert ever. I was a mess after the concert. I couldn't stop crying for days after the concert. My parents thought I was crazy. They thought they were just another boy band. They thought I would get over it once the next boy band came around, but I didn't. They were more than just another boy band to me. And they were like that for other fans as well.

Eventually they thought I was being immature. They thought I was being immature that I could still be so upset about One Direction breaking up. After I graduated high school, they basically told me that they couldn't handle the fact that I was still so upset about something that happened only a few months ago. So they basically threw me out.

So I picked up and moved to London with my best friend Kayla Watson. Kayla was also a big One Direction fan as well, but it didn't affect her as hard as it did to me. Kayla graduated college last year and is working at some recording studio in London. I don't know exactly what she does there, but I know she meets all kinds of celebrities all of the time.

As for me, I am currently working at a local coffee shop near the center of London. I am not as devastated about the break up of One Direction as I was when I was 5 years ago, but I am still quite devastated. I try and hide it from Kayla, but she knows me too well. She knows that it still devastates me every time I hear something something remotely related to them.

Anyway, I should get going. Today is my first day off in weeks and Kayla is dragging me into the studio with her. Apparently someone she works with wants to meet me. I forget who she said it was, hopefully no one too important.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Sorry it's such a short chapter!

I'm hoping the next one will be longer!

Tell me what you guys think of the story so far!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks!