Paul and Liam Part 1

*Chapter 31: Paul and Liam Part 1*

*Paul's POV*

*On the Bus*

After the boys and I got back from lunch, they immediately went to their bunks to relax before the concert tonight. As for me, I'm sitting nervously on the couch, watching TV, waiting for Elena to come get me so I can talk to Liam. Honestly, I don't think I can face him. It's so embarrassing the way I acted and I can't believe it took that one interview to make me see that what I was doing was wrong. Heck, I shouldn't have acted the way I did at all. I just hope he can forgive me. Though it may be hard because Elena says that he's terrified of me.

"Paul." I heard someone say, shacking me from my thoughts.

I turned my head to find Elena by the front of the bus. Well, I guess it's time.

"Is it time?" I asked.

"Yup." She said, popping the 'p'.

I turned of the TV and made my way out of the bus with Elena following close behind.

"Why are you coming?" I asked in confusion.

"He's more comfortable with me there." She replied and I just nodded in response.

Is there something going on between those two. I noticed that they have been sharing a bunk lately. I need to remind myself to ask one of them about that later.

Soon enough we were back in the venue, walking toward Liam. When he heard us coming, he looked over and he immediately went pale and I could see the terror in his eyes. That made me feel even worse than I already feel. Great.

Once we finally reached Liam, I sat down on one side of Liam and Elena sat down on the other. I could tell he was nervous because he was avoiding eye contact. I noticed he does that when he's nervous.

We sat there for a moment in silence. I was currently trying to find the courage to speak up, but I couldn't find it.

"Well, aren't you going to let Liam know why you wanted to talk to him?" Elena asked after a moment of silence, shaking me from my thoughts.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." I said.

I noticed that Liam was not looking in my direction. As a matter of fact, he wasn't looking anywhere but the floor. And it was only then did I realize that he was holding Elena's hand. He's probably as nervous as I am. Probably even more so.

"Listen, Liam, I know you probably think that I'm mad at you for some tiny, little thing. But I just wanted to tell you right off the bat that I'm not mad." I told him.

Liam looked up slightly, but I still couldn't see his face completely. I knew that he was confused by what I had just told him. Though, instead of questioning it, I continued to speak.

"I know that we started off this tour on the wrong foot, but I just wanted to apologize for the way I have acted since this all began. I shouldn't have acted the way I did. I think part of the reason why I acted that way was because of the way you treated Elena and Simon when they went to go pick you up. I guess I was just mad that you said you wanted nothing to do with One Direction and the tour. And I guess my anger just got a little out of hand." I explained to him.

I still couldn't see Liam's full face, but I could tell there were tears streaming down his face. He was still holding on to Elena's hand tightly. From what I could see in his face, he looked slightly terrified. I guess I deserve that for the way I treated him.

In the moments after I apologized there was silence. I didn't expect him to answer though. He hasn't spoken in what seems like forever. I just hope he can forgive me. If not now, soon.

"Listen, Liam, I know that you are scared of me right now. But I really am sorry. I don't know why it took that interview for me to see it, but I really am sorry. I know you probably don't want to forgive me right now, given everything that happened, but I really hope you can forgive me. I regret how I treated you. As I said before my anger got a little out of hand. How I treated you was uncalled for." I told him.

He didn't say anything. He didn't even make eye contact with me. I looked up at Elena, who was still holding Liam's hand, and she just shrugged. I just sighed and got up to leave to go back to the bus. It's obvious he's not going to talk to me. I can understand why though. I treated him horribly.

Though I had gotten up to leave, I felt a hand grab my wrist as soon as I turned to leave. I turned around to find Liam staring back at me. Tears and fear filled his eyes as he looked up at me. I looked over at Elena to see if she knew why I have been stopped but she just shrugged. Liam's hand did not leave my wrist until I sat back down in my seat.

I watched as Liam broke his gaze and looked back at the floor for a quick second. To my surprise he took a quick breath before he started to speak.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

I'm sorry if you guys don't like this chapter.

I wrote it on two separate days. So by the time I came back to it the second day I totally forgot what I was going to write.

I decided to break this chapter up into two parts to make it easier.

I hope to finish the next chapter soon, so be on the look out for that.

I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far. I know I'm enjoying writing it.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks!