The Morning Meeting

*Chapter 24: The Morning Meeting*

*Elena's POV*

*The Next Day*

"EVERYONE WAKE UP! WE'RE AT THE NEXT VENUE AND I WANT TO MEET WITH ALL OF YOU BEFORE WE START REHEARSALS! AND YES, THAT MEANS KAYLA AND ELENA TOO!" We heard Simon yell from the front of the bus causing us all to groan loudly.

"Do we have to?" Liam whispered/whined to me.

Yes I am sleeping in his bunk. Once Kayla joined the tour we realized that there were not enough bunks for all of us. I offered to sleep on the couch, but Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Kayla all insisted that I'd sleep in Liam's bunk with Liam. They all insisted this in front of Simon and Paul, which was a very bad idea. There may or may not have been screaming and yelling, all coming from Paul. But once Simon got him to leave the bus to cool down for a bit, he was cool about it and approved of the plan. I tried to insist on sleeping on the couch, but those dang people keep trying to set me up. Why am I even friends with them?

"WHEN I TOLD EVERYONE TO GET UP, I MEANT NOW! SO IF EVERYONE COULD COME OUT TO THE LOUNGE AREA NOW, THAT WOULD BE NICE!" Simon yelled again.

We all groaned again before I heard people moving.

"I guess so." I said tiredly, replying to Liam's earlier question.

"Ugh!" He groaned.

We slowly got out of the bunk and followed everyone out to the lounge area. Once out in the lounge area, Liam and I took our usual seats on the love seat as everyone else found different seats around the lounge area.

"What could be so important that you just had to wake us up at 5:30 in the morning?" Louis whined once we were all settled in the lounge area.

"I wanted to talk to you about the tour." Simon told us.

"What about the tour?" Niall asked.

"Well, you know how we have been keeping it a secret from the world so far?" Simon asked.

"Yeah?" We all asked in unison, but it came out more like a question.

"Well, I think that it's going to have to change for the rest of the tour." Simon told us quickly and suddenly we were all awake.

"Are you telling us that you want to tell the entire world that we are on a reunion tour?" Zayn asked to clarify what Simon was trying to get at.

"Wow, you catch on fast." Was all Simon said in response.

"Why would you want to tell the world now?" Harry asked.

"Well, we played enough concerts for me to be paranoid that the secret is going to slip. So might as well get in front of it while we still can." Simon explained.

"Do we have a choice in this decision?" Louis asked.

"Nope." Simon said, popping the 'p'.

"Then we think it's a great idea." Louis said happily.

"Good because you have an interview tomorrow." Simon said, breaking the news abruptly.

"Simon?" Kayla asked.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"How long have you known about this interview?" Kayla asked.

"Oh you know, not that long." Simon said, avoiding the answer.

"Simon, how long?" I asked.

"Only a couple of weeks." He replied, still avoiding the answer.

"How many weeks is a couple of weeks?" Niall asked curiously.

"Five." Simon said quickly.

"WHAT?!" We all yelled in unison, even Liam.

"You have known about this interview for five weeks and we are only hearing about this now." Zayn said in disbelief.

"Listen, I was going to tell you guys, but I didn't know how to tell you." Simon admitted.

"And what about me? Was I just here to gather the boys up and travel with them? Or were you going to tell me when something big came up?" I questioned.

"Like I said, I didn't know how to tell you." Simon admitted.

All of us just sighed in response.

"What's everyone doing up?" Paul said coming out from his bunk.

"Really? Did you just ignore me yelling for everyone to get out here like 20 minutes ago?" Simon asked.

"No, I was pretty tired. But what's everyone doing up? It's early." Paul asked.

"I told them." Simon replied.

"Told them what?" Paul asked in confusion.

"I told them." Was all Simon needed to say before Paul finally got it.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I could have helped you break the news." Paul replied.

"Oh so you tell him, but not me. You know I can keep a secret, right?" I told Simon and he just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Breaking the news went quicker than I expected and you all took it better than expected. Why don't you all go back to bed for a couple of hours before you start rehearsals." Simon told us.

We all immediately got up and quickly made our way back to our bunks. Well everyone went back to their bunks. Kayla went to mine as I climbed back into Liams. Still can't believe they are trying to set me up with Liam.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Sorry if you didn't like this chapter. I needed something to bring in the idea of an interview.

Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks!