Louis

*Chapter 5: Louis*

*Elena's POV*

*The Next Day*

So for the rest of the day yesterday, catching up with Harry and what he's been up to these past five years, which wasn't much since he was constantly working. Harry and I even got to talking on what our favorite One Direction moments were. Harry is so much nicer in person than I thought he was. I'm so glad I get to go on this journey to reunite him with his friends.

"ELENA!" I heard someone yell, causing me to jump. I then realized it was Harry.

"We're about to board." Harry stated before following Simon.

"Oh." Was all I said before following Harry and Simon.

After boarding the plane and settling down in our seats, I realized that I had no idea where we were going next.

"Hey Simon, where are we going next?" I asked him.

"A small town in Colorado." He replied.

"A small town in Colorado? Who's in a small town in Colorado?" Harry asked what I was thinking.

"Apparently Louis." Simon replied before picking up his newspaper, starting to read it.

Harry and I just looked at each other and smiled. We're going to get Louis.

*Skipping the plane ride*

We finally landed in Colorado and Harry and I literally ran off of the plane.

"Would you two relax? You can't go anywhere without me." Simon called out to us, which caused us to laugh as we slowed down to a walk.

We made our way to baggage claim to retrieve our bags before heading outside, awaiting the car we would be taking to the hotel.

"Just so you guys know, we won't be taking a car to a hotel." Simon stated as we walked outside.

Harry and I looked at each other before looking at Simon in confusion.

"Simon, what are you talking about? How else are we going to get to a hotel? As a matter of fact, where are you expecting us to stay?" I asked in confusion.

"In that." Simon said simply before pointing behind Harry and I.

Harry and I turned around to find a huge bus.

"Is that what I think it is?" Harry asked.

"If you're referring to a tour bus, then yes, yes it is." Simon replied.

Harry and I immediately ran inside to find that the bus was just as massive as it was the outside. There was a kitchen area and a lounge area, where we are able to watch TV and just relax. There was a curtain just after the lounge area, which I am assuming is the bunks. Though that's not what I am concerned about. What I took notice was the very familiar man sitting on the couch in the lounge area with his table watching TV.

I'm guessing Harry knew exactly who this man was because he had the same reaction he had with Simon. Eyes popping out of his head and jaw dropped to the floor. Except there was no menus for him to drop this time.

"Paul." Was all he said to catch his attention.

Oh, that's where I know him from.

"Hey, Harry, how are you doing?" Paul said as he got up and gave Harry a hug as Harry cried into him.

"I see you found Paul." Simon said as he finally entered the bus.

"Yeah." Harry said as he pulled away from the hug, wiping away his tears.