Hanging with One Direction

--Recap--

"Well, considering you won't be able to come on the tour with us, I figured you deserved to meet your idols and hang out with them. Plus, Elena was really excited to see you." Simon explained with a smile.

"But I can't stay and hang out. I have to get back to work. Plus I have all that paperwork that you-" Kayla rambled before Simon cut her off.

"That paperwork was just to keep you busy so I could get the boys, Paul, and Elena in here without you spotting them. Plus, I'm your boss. So I get to decide whether you stay at work or take the rest of the day off to hang out with One Direction and Elena. And I'm telling you to take the day off and hang out with One Direction and Elena." Simon explained.

"Really?" Kayla said in a hopeful tone.

"Yes, really. Now go get your things. We'll be downstairs in the car." Simon explained.

"Okay, cool. Where did you guys park?" Kayla asked.

"Oh, you'll know where we parked." I said before leaving the room, with the boys and Paul, leaving Kayla very confused.

Eh, she'll figure it out.

--End of Recap--

*Chapter 18: Hanging with One Direction*

*Elena's POV*

*10 Minutes Later*

"You guys took a tour bus?" Kayla said in disbelief as she walked onto the bus.

"Yup." I said, popping the 'p'.

So currently it is only Niall, Louis, Harry, Zayn, and I in the lounge area. Simon stayed back to work on a couple of things. Paul went down the street to grab a bite to eat. As for Liam, he's in his bunk as usual.

"How else do you expect us to get around Europe?" Louis stated with a smile.

"I don't know. But I didn't expect this." Kayla replied.

Louis just smiled. If I'm not mistaken, there was a certain glint in his eye whenever he looked or even talked to Kayla. Hm, I'm going to make a mental note to ask him about that later.

"Well, don't just stand there. Pop a squat." Harry stated to Kayla as he patted to an open spot on the couch next to him.

Kayla nervously walked over and sat down.

"Kayla, are you nervous?" I asked after a moment of watching her bit her nails. She usually bites her nails when she's nervous.

"No." She lied.

"Yeah, okay. Then why are you biting your nails." I shot back.

"Oh shut it." She said in annoyance. "Anyway, where's Liam?"

Immediate silence. Wow. You can here a pin drop. Anyway, everyone avoided eye contact as we avoided that question.

"What? What'd I say?" Kayla asked in confusion.

"Well," I said, dragging out the word.

"Oh, just tell me already. It's clear you're all hiding something from me. And it's obviously about Liam because you all got really weird when I brought him up." Kayla said.

"Well, for starters, he's in his bunk." I stated.

"But that's not why you guys were acting all weird." Kayla stated.

"Okay. Well, you see, he isn't the same Liam you knew five years ago." Niall explained.

"What do you mean?" Kayla asked in confusion.