The Date

*Chapter 39: The Date*

*Elena's POV*

*Later that Day*

It's finally time. It's finally time Liam and I go on our first date. If I'm going to be completely honest, I am super excited. Maybe a little bit nervous. Yup. A lot nervous. But I also have butterflies. I guess that's a good sign. I hope so. 

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us? It'll be fun." Louis whined as he stuck his head in back.

Currently I am wrapped in a blanket standing in between the bunks, while Liam is hiding out in his bunk. We're both ready to go, we're just waiting for Kayla to drag them out of here.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I replied.

"But-" Louis started, but got cut off by Kayla dragging him away.

"How many times do we have to tell you that she doesn't want to go." Kayla said before she started ranting as she dragged him off the bus.

Liam and I waited a minute, just to make sure the coast was clear.

"The boys are in the car and we're heading out. Have fun you two!" Kayla said with a smile.

Her sudden appearance made both me and Liam jump 10 feet in the air.

"Thanks." I mumbled before she left.

A moment later I got a text from Kayla saying that she just left with the boys and she saw our car pull up as they took off.

"It's clear. Our car's here." I told Liam quickly.

I quickly dropped the blanket and put on a pair of shoes and Liam quickly jumped out of his bunk to put on his shoes. Once we were both ready we quickly made our way out to the car. Within minutes we were at the restaurant, waiting to be seated. As Liam and I stood waiting for the hostess to take us to our table, a group of girls around my age approached us, interrupting our conversation.

"Oh my gosh, you're Liam Payne." The one girl said excitedly.

He just nodded. I don't know if it's because he's still only talking to me or if its because he just didn't feel like talking.

Suddenly their expressions softened. At first they were filled with excitement, but then they changed to an expression that I couldn't really describe.

"We just wanted to let you that we saw your interview you did with the boys and Simon. The one where you guys revealed to the world that you were doing a reunion tour. It was also the one where you told us everything. I know fans have said this to you from literally all around the world, but we love you and we are so proud of you." Another girl stated with a soft smile on her face.

Looking at Liam, he had a big smile on his face with slight tears brimming his eyes.

"Is this your date?" One other girl stated, pointing at me.

Liam just nodded.

"She's really pretty." She states and Liam just blushed as I laughed in response.

"Do you girls want a picture with him?" I asked.

The girls nodded eagerly. One girl took her phone out and turned toward the hostess, who I guess came up to tell Liam and I our table was ready.

"Do you mind taking our picture?" She asks the hostess and the hostess agreed.

The next thing I know I am being dragged into the picture with the girls and Liam. After the picture was taken, the girls thanked us, gave us hugs, and walked away.