Simon's First Night Back

*Chapter 54: Simon's First Night Back*

---Recap---

All of the boys walked past me slowly. As usual, Liam was hand in hand with Elena as they went back to the bunks, not wanting to leave her side. Though, what I did find unusual, was Louis hand-in-hand with Kayla. I think they tried to hide it, but, being the very observant person I am, I noticed it immediately as they walked by.

"We'll be going to dinner at 6. Make sure you guys are ready." Paul called out as they all mumbled something that was incoherent.

"Well, that just leaves us." I stated

---End of Recap---

*Simon's POV*

*One Hour Later*

"So how's the tour going?" I asked.

Everyone, besides me and Paul went to go take a nap like an hour ago. So it's just been me and Paul out in the lounge area for like an hour. We haven't really said much to each other, but I couldn't take it anymore. I had to make some sort of conversation.

"It's actually going really well. Well, well enough for everyone on the outside looking in to know it's going really well." Paul replied.

I just looked at him in confusion.

"We're all convinced that Liam is reverting back to his old ways ever since his parents were here." Paul admitted.

"What?! And you're just telling me this now. When did you guys start noticing this?" I said in complete shock.

"Well, I think we kind of got a glimpse of it right before you left. And then after you left, that's when it really started to show." Paul replied.

"Why didn't you guys tell me this before I left? Is that why he was practically falling asleep standing up before?" I asked, still in shock about the whole situation.

"Yeah, well, if we're not out doing concerts, rehearsing, or doing some kind of interview, he's in his bunk sleeping all day. And if he does come out to eat, which is rare, he doesn't leave Elena's side." Paul explained.

I just sat there in shock. I didn't know what to say. I can't believe I let the boys parents come in the first place. Maybe if I just waited a little longer than Liam wouldn't be going back to the way he was before the tour.

"Hey, I can tell what you're thinking and stop. This is not your fault. It's no one's fault. You couldn't have known that they were going to act that way." Paul stated.

I opened my mouth to reply, but a very sleepy Zayn walked in.

"Are we going to eat yet? I'm starving." Zayn asked wiping his eyes, from what I guess his nap.

"Yeah, go get everyone else. And tell Liam he has to come get dinner with everyone else. It's Simon's first night back. Everyone should be at dinner." Paul replied.

"I can try and get him to come, but no promises." Zayn said.

"If you can't get him to come, then have Elena get him to come. He listens to her." Paul told him.

Zayn just nodded and walked in back.

*Zayn's POV*

Once in back of the bus, I immediately started waking everyone up, saving Liam and Elena for last.

"Is Liam going?" Niall asked quietly.

"I have no idea." I said in the same tone.

"I hope so." Niall said sadly.