Harry

*Chapter 4: Harry*

*Elena's POV*

*In Los Angelos, California*

Simon and I finally landed in Los Angelos an hour ago. Now we are headed to our hotel, where we will be spending the night. Since we arrived early this morning, Simon says we should be able to find Harry by the end of the day. So we only need to spend one night here. Simon claims he doesn't know where any of the boys are, but given the fact that he expects to find Harry in one day, gives me a gut feeling that he knows exactly where they are.

"Earth to Elena!" I heard someone say loudly as they waved their hand in front of my face. I soon realized it was Simon.

"What?" I whined.

"You were daydreaming. Just thought I should let you know that we're at the hotel." He said.

Only then did I realized he was already out of the car.

"Oh." Was all I said before exiting the vehicle.

Once we grabbed our luggage, we entered the hotel, where Simon walked up and checked us both in.

"So you're in room 609. It's on the sixth floor. I'm only a couple rooms down in room 612. Why don't we bring our bags up to our rooms before we start our day." Simon explained, handing me my room key.

I just nodded and headed toward the elevator. Once I found my room, I opened the door to find that the room was bigger than I expected with a king size bed.

"Wow." I said to myself before hearing a knock at my door.

I opened it to find Simon standing there.

"You ready to go?" Simon asked.

"Yup." I replied popping the 'p'.

Simon and I walked to the elevator. A few moments after Simon pressed the button, it finally reached our floor.

"So where do you think Harry is?" I asked as we entered the elevator.

"I heard that he's been working at some local pizza place close by." Simon replied.

"Do you think he'll remember you?" I asked.

"I really hope so." He replied.

*10 minutes later*

After about a 10 minute walk from the hotel, we finally made it to the pizza place. But Simon froze as we approached the door.

"Simon, are you okay?" I asked.

He suddenly looked very pale, like blood just drained from his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He replied, his tone of voice telling me that he was very nervous.

"Then why do you look like you're about to hurl?" I commented.

"Just a bit nervous is all. Haven't seen him in awhile and we're about to spring this all on him." He explained.

"Yeah, well, you can be nervous inside. Let's go." I said as I shoved him through the door.

Simon turned to say something to me, but as he turned to face me, we heard a familiar voice, causing Simon to stiffen.

"Hi, welcome to Sunny's Pizzaria. How many will be in your party?" He asked as I saw Simon's entire body stiffen up like a board.

When no one answered, we were given a strange look. I hit Simon's arm pretty hard to bring him back to reality.

"Ow." He whined.

"Well maybe you should come back to reality and answer the man." I told him.

We continued to bicker for a moment before I finally spun Simon around.